1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Livestream - hankook 24h circuit paul ricard 2015

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by beiacos_gr, Jul 12, 2015.

1. beiacos_gr

beiacos_gr Simracer

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Screens & Videos Assetto Corsa livestreams & VR hotlaps! Apr 5, 2020
    Online Leagues / Championships room Group C Watkins Glen - watch the livestream august 4 20.15 BST Aug 4, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Le Mans 24hrs Livestream Jun 14, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Pirelli World Challenge Canadian Tire Motorsport Park Race Livestream May 20, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Livestream: 24 hours Nürburgring 2016 May 26, 2016
    Screens & Videos RSR DTMC Livestream (German Stream) May 21, 2016
    Chit Chat Room All racing livestreams May 15, 2016
    Chit Chat Room 2016 FIA WEC 6 Hours of Silverstone Livestream Apr 17, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Blancpain GT Series livestream Apr 9, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Gymkhana grid 2015 livestream Oct 25, 2015
    Screens & Videos An alle die interesse an einem livestream haben.(assetto trailer) May 11, 2015
    Screens & Videos Livestream autodrome nationale di monza May 5, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Livestreaming now Apr 24, 2015
    Screens & Videos Livestream ! Nov 20, 2013
    Screens & Videos LiveStream with DRIFT Nov 18, 2013

3. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

so cool to see more "normal" cars, Renaults, Ginettas, Seats,
    and there's more Mazda's , Fords! love it

TDS and beiacos_gr like this.
  4. beiacos_gr

beiacos_gr Simracer

yeah patrik! :) its really nice to have so many classes :)

5. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

was there a pcars sponsored Ford or something ?? looks like it hard CARS written on it and the logo did look similar
    but I couldnt' find photo of it , or in the car list

beiacos_gr likes this.
  6. beiacos_gr

beiacos_gr Simracer

didnt know that or see somethink maybe :p

7. BubbaZ

BubbaZ Gamer

Alot of action thanks for posting.

beiacos_gr likes this.
  8. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

I couldn't find it anymore, would have to watch it again

it looked like a white Ford Focus or Fusion,

beiacos_gr likes this.
  9. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

Im pretty sure you mean the Marc cars Australia Focus V8. A silhouette car with the body from the Ford Focus and a V8 engine. They did the same with a Mazda 3 and are racing mainly in Australia and the 24h series.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Patrik Marek, beiacos_gr and BubbaZ like this.
  10. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

I think indeed it's that car, but not that livery

at 2:09:49, its' the second white car that I was thinking of, hard to tell the number from this resolution, but the rear door looked like it says CARS, so that's what I was thinking, but it's probable something else

beiacos_gr likes this.
  11. beiacos_gr

beiacos_gr Simracer

my pleasure mate! :) enjoy it to! :)

12. beiacos_gr

beiacos_gr Simracer

what i found on website:

Based on the number of entries, the A3T class for touring cars with turbocharged engines is the biggest to date, with eleven teams on the grid. The SEAT Leon Cup Racer is the car of choice here, but two SEAT Leon Supercopa cars, one BMW 135D and two BMW M3s add some variety. The CUP1 class for BMW M235i Racing Cup cars includes three entries. The A2 class looks strong as well with ten cars on the grid: six Renault Clios, two Honda Civic Type Rs, one Peugeot RCZ and one BMW 120D.

13. beiacos_gr

beiacos_gr Simracer

look here patrik: :)
    http://www.24hseries.com/live/entry-list

14. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

was lookign there, it looks like it's #92, but doesn't look like the one on picture, but yeah, most likely that team, and looks like (from other phtos) that it says KLEERS :)

beiacos_gr likes this.
  15. beiacos_gr

beiacos_gr Simracer

hehe nice! i love all that cup cars and little ones,brings intense action :)

16. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

ha! found it !

[​IMG]

project cars afterall !!!!

beiacos_gr likes this.
  17. beiacos_gr

beiacos_gr Simracer

good! nevermind about that pcars logo :p

Patrik Marek likes this.
  18. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

I know what my next car for AC is going to be then :D

beiacos_gr and nfsw55 like this.
  19. beiacos_gr

beiacos_gr Simracer

nice patrik! :) also looking forward for the updated version of the primera and the bmw :p :)