1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Generic LMP1/LMP2 cars

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Alex1996, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Alex1996

Alex1996 Gamer

Hi!
    Is there a concrete possibility of a release of some LMP1/LMP2 cars in the future? The game already has licenses for Audi, Nissan and Toyota, and with the Porsche Pack coming out soon it would be really cool not to see only the 919 Hybrid on the starting grid...and if there will be the possibility in the future to set the starting grid freely as on PC, the game would become absolutely awesome!
    However, I'm really having fun on this game, Kunos has done a really good job until now.
    Thank you (forgive my English please)

BistoKid likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Livery editor; bigger sponsor logos on hood/sides of cars please Sunday at 9:41 PM
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars 3h Endurance Race - Cars mount Endurance Kit? Sunday at 6:34 PM
    ACC Troubleshooting Cannot select any cars other than Huracan Saturday at 7:48 PM
    ACC Troubleshooting Ai cars in Bathurst - bad pitstops Feb 17, 2020
    Physics Bugs & Issues Cars pit too often. Feb 16, 2020
    ACC Gameplay People starting races inside other cars Feb 15, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Spa 24h cars show up double in car selection. Feb 13, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Light cones not interacting with cars Feb 11, 2020
    ACC Physics Qualifying and race, car is like driving two completely different cars Feb 10, 2020
    ACC Physics All Porsche cars are kind of twitchy (in terms of control) compared to the other cars Feb 5, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Noob question about selecting official cars.. Feb 4, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Cars&Books Jan 26, 2020
    Bug reports Trans whine too loud on some cars Jan 22, 2020
    Online Leagues / Championships room New AC League with both VRC 2007 cars (F2007 & MP4-22) Jan 20, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars See-through cars with stripes on Paul Ricard Jan 10, 2020

3. Eugor

Eugor Hardcore Simmer

The R18, TS040, and 919 are all licensed and going to be in the game. The 919 will add the hyrbid support missing for the LMP1 cars in the next couple of months, and the TS040 will come fairly early in 2017. The Audi will probably be around then too. The TS040 and R18 are probably going to be the 2014 cars, while the 919 will include the 2015 and 2016 versions.

A forum search easily could have told you this.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
    BistoKid, Alex1996 and Scuderia Paul like this.
  4. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

LMP cars are quite fun ... too fast, too much grip, but when you are closer to edge, they can bite :)
    Oreca from IER modding is one of the best race cars in AC

and also quite like Praga, which could be considered LMP2 I suppose?

jonnyboy_99 and vlado Cro like this.
  5. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

He wouldnt be able to read the posts he found because he is on console and havent got a steam account connected. ;)

Alex1996 likes this.
  6. LeSunTzu

LeSunTzu Alien

I don't see much fun in LMP1 and LMP2 cars without endurance features. If you want high performance cars with massive downforce and high cornering speed for short races (less than 90 minutes), single seaters are the obvious choice.

7. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

Would be nice to see a Marek LMP1 on AC, really like this car on PC ;)

Patrik Marek likes this.
  8. Tomcul

Tomcul Hardcore Simmer

Bit narrow minded that.. I love lmp and would pick them over single seater open wheel cars every time, I can't wait for the 919h even just to hot lap it.
    Having said that the sf15t is going to be very nice to try out too..

Scuderia Paul and Alex1996 like this.
  9. Tomcul

Tomcul Hardcore Simmer

I say no to fake cars.
    Just personal opinion tho.

Alex1996 likes this.
  10. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

I am enjoying Assetto Corsa a huge amount currently but with some contemporary LMP cars it will be heaven. I will have a meltdown when the Toyota TS040-HYBRID arrives in AC in early 2017 as I did when it landed in PCars. Sports-cars is my favourite category in racing but LMP cars are hands down my most loved class.

Hopefully the wait for the 919 Hybrid is not too long... Porsche goin' b'good.

Alex1996 and Tomcul like this.
  11. Alex1996

Alex1996 Gamer

You have read my mind. I also think that AC will be better than PCars, because when I tried prototypes in PCars I were strangely slower than the real cars (at Le Mans I were slower by 10 seconds even driving as my best although I fought for the win at the highest AI level). I think AC will do a great job, the realism and the handling of the cars is simply the best I've ever seen.

12. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

Driving a LMP is not a task for even most normal race car drivers, the stamina and reflexes needed are insane, not many people in the world can even push these cars around a corner let alone push them to their limits. If we were all professional Lemans drivers and anyone could do it then it would be easy and natural to go those speeds;).