1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Localization Update (v 1.13) - PlayStation 4

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by AC_CM505, Feb 17, 2017.

1. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone! We want to make you aware of a small update which we are releasing this morning on PlayStation 4. Update v 1.13 contains a fix for a localization issue and will go live very soon!

As a result, Private Lobbies, the Highlands track and the Audi Sport Quattro S1 E2 will go live as part of v 1.14 on PS4. Stay tuned for more info...

GazCBG and TaZ2k like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface Russian localization bug Feb 11, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Assetto Corsa 'hangs' at "Applying Localization - en" Sep 18, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Launcher stuck at "applying localization - it" Sep 11, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game wont load, applying localization - en Sep 6, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds 1.8.1 - Launcher stuck at "applying localization - en" Sep 6, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game will not start: apllying localization - en Sep 2, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds 1.8.1 launcher stuck at "applying localization - it" Aug 30, 2016
    General modding discussion Willing to make finnish localization, help needed Feb 1, 2015
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Localization glitch with tickbox options Aug 9, 2014
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Spanish Localization for setup Mar 27, 2014
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes [WIP] French Localization Mar 10, 2014
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Spanish localization setup menu mislabeled Jan 27, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Russian language in steam and possibility of russian localization Nov 22, 2013
    ACC Troubleshooting Hange/freeze on selecting Drive after update 1.10.1 Apr 5, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting RealtimeCarUpdate.Heading/Yaw removed from ACC Broadcast UDP in favor of WorldPosZ/Elevation? Apr 4, 2024

3. HecticZA

HecticZA Racer

What does localization mean in this context?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

4. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

I'm asking myself that as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Photonmonkey

Photonmonkey Racer

Why do they need to release this now and not just throw it in with the 1.14 update........puzzled!

6. Tried to download 1.13
    Got a 404 error each time.

7. HecticZA

HecticZA Racer

It did download for me.
    81.07MB

8. Ravellron

Ravellron Racer

9. I'll have to try it again this afternoon.

It tried 6 different times, then I rebooted my ps4, still nothing.
    All good. I'll try this afternoon.

JesterDay likes this.
  10. GUVNOR

GUVNOR Rookie

It won't download for me on my PS4 Pro. Just giving me error.

11. GUVNOR

GUVNOR Rookie

Not working for me either. Jus error

12. Photonmonkey

Photonmonkey Racer

Oh so it's just a language update, as you were! Will wait for the real stuff in 1.14

13. HecticZA

HecticZA Racer

I see there are reports floating around that guys are having trouble connecting to Online races after the download. So maybe the update was pulled or maybe it is not wise to update now.

I did the update and haven't experienced any problems, but other reports seemed to indicate the opposite.

14. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

Without the update you won't be able to use network services, but should still be able to play the game offline.

I amongst those that can't download, I wonder if it is region specific?

15. GUVNOR

GUVNOR Rookie

I'm really hoping this is fixed sooner rather than later. It's my only day off this week lol and this happens

16. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

Not working for me either. btw, does someone know what this update is supposed to fix, specifically ? ?

GUVNOR likes this.
  17. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Nope..... No way to download it....:mad:

20170217140112.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2017
    GUVNOR likes this.
  18. JesterDay

JesterDay Rookie

First try it wanted to download just over 10gb. Did cancel that and 80 mb is downloading. Sweden here if the problem has anything to do with region.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

19. GUVNOR

GUVNOR Rookie

Same thing every time

Attached Files:

20. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

You can still launch AC without the update, however you won't able to partake in online racing.

21. GUVNOR

GUVNOR Rookie

Yeah I know, but tbh the only reason I play, is to play online :( hope this is resolved soon.