1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Lock some apps to horizon

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by sedesa tatasa, Aug 15, 2017.

1. The inclination of the road is difficult to feel.
    Lock onboard camera to horizon is good about that,but I feel uncomfortable in driving.
    So I want some apps to lock to horizon.
    In the ascending slope, their positions fall.
    In descending slopes their positions go up.
    I think that we will be able to feel inclination.
    I think the map app is good.

chemako85 likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Pedals and gears apps have not transparent background when app window locked Oct 14, 2015
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Sidebar blocks pinned apps Oct 21, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Screenshot app: please allow that to unlock without enabling all developer apps Oct 17, 2014
    ACC Multiplayer ISP blocking ACC servers Thursday at 11:41 PM
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal error UE4-AC2 when launching [antivirus software block userdocs config directory access] Oct 30, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Occasional crashes - No overclock Oct 29, 2020
    ACC Physics Locking up one wheel constantly (Brands Hatch, GTR GT3) Oct 17, 2020
    ACC User Interface No lock to horizon using the helmet cam? Oct 13, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals little clock icon on commands?!? Oct 11, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Lock Up After Quit Race Oct 6, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Soft lock Oct 3, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Controls Remain Locked after Driver Swap - Appears to Corrupt or Remove Controls for Wheel & Pedals Sep 26, 2020
    ACC Physics M4 GT4 failing to lock out downshifts; causing over-rev Sep 16, 2020
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues turns out AMD FX cpu overclock DOES make you faster (exploit/hack/bug/glitch idk) Sep 15, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Bought the GT4 pack but cars still locked Sep 9, 2020

3. or lock some apps vertical 1.jpg 2.jpg