1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Lock to horizon in dashcam

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Quffy, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Quffy

Quffy Alien

The new cockpit camera is locked to the static camera and you can't use lock to horizon, and I think trackir and real head motion app aren't supported in this view either.
    I'd be satisfied if possible with just an option in the files and not necessarily put in the gui. Although lock to horizon causes the view to go really high or really low in big inclines or declines.

Jaye likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface Lock to Horizon Causes Camera Position Drift. May 9, 2022
    ACC User Interface View Settings Motion - Only Lock to Horizon is adjustable. [Selected view] Dec 26, 2021
    ACC User Interface No lock to horizon using the helmet cam? Oct 13, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Lock to horizon changes lateral position Oct 13, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Lock to Horizon? Where is it now? Jul 14, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting 1.06 lock to horizon missing? Jul 12, 2019
    ACC User Interface Where did the lock to horizon option go? Jul 12, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Lock to horizon Mar 8, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Locking the Horizon in VR? Oct 10, 2018
    ACC Virtual Reality Lock to horizon! Oct 10, 2018
    Suggestions Lock some apps to horizon Aug 15, 2017
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues VR: Tweak LOCK CAMERA TO HORIZON, possible? Oct 22, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Adjustable lock to horizon Jun 7, 2016
    Suggestions Lock onboard camera to horizon, still broken, forever... Aug 29, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Horizon lock view Apr 15, 2015

3. alex72

alex72 Alien

Yep its locked. However, cant you get the exact same view in the old school pit view? Of course its faster to choose that one when in a hurry so if it was possible to have it unlocked i guess it would be nice.

4. Quffy

Quffy Alien

This new cam is well adjusted if I want a different sense of speed compared to normal cockpit. Since I don't use low fov the normal cockpit is distant from the windshield, so dashcam is good here.

5. alex72

alex72 Alien

Yeah but, you can use onboard app (FOV and seat position) to adjust each car to save the cockpit as it looks in the new cam. My cams look like that view pretty much. I sit slightly further back.