1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Logitech Driving Force GT wheel settings

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by mikef611, Feb 5, 2020.

1. mikef611

mikef611 Rookie

I have just installed Assetto Corsa on a windows 10 computer and I am using a Logitech Driving Force GT wheel. I have been using IRacing for about 3 years and this wheel works fine.

I have now spent about 6 hours trying to get this wheel to work in AC and the steering is a disaster. If I turn the steering wheel about 1/4 inch either way, the car slams into the barriers on either side. I have tried the Logitech Profile and the AC wheel settings and I just don't get it.

Just wondering if there is any sort of suggested setup guide to use this wheel? If not, I may buy a different wheel as this one is just frustrating. Any tips will be greatly appreciated.

Mike

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds "Logitech G920 driving force racing wheel USB not connected" Aug 14, 2020
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Unable to get my Logitech Driving Force Pro detected Jun 11, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals FIX - Logitech Driving Force GT Noise & Rattle May 13, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals My Logitech Driving Force GT stop to work on the game after last patch (1.0.3) Jun 12, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech Driving Force GT not recognized since ACC build 4 Dec 19, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech Driving Force GT USB exaggerates input Sep 18, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Weird Issue with my Force Feedback (Logitech Driving Force GT) Mar 16, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Logitech driving force pro and buttons configuration Nov 28, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Windows 10 update will remove logitech driving force wheel Sep 25, 2016
    Steering wheels discussions Logitech G29 Driving Force Shifter Support on PS4? Aug 25, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Logitech driving force gt - ffb lags and doesn't send my commands to game Oct 18, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Logitech driving force gt wheel rotation problem when driving May 22, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Logitech driving force pro - always need to run setup wizard Feb 1, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Logitech driving force gt pedals not working in game. Oct 28, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Logitech driving force gt disconnection during playing Aug 11, 2014

3. Gio07

Gio07 Gamer

I have the same steering wheel and it often go completely crazy. Sometimes the centering is not correct, other times it doesn't detect all the pedal travel, and sometimes, as happens to you, it completely loses the adjustment of the degrees of rotation. I think it's a driver problem, the logiech profiler. Now it's an "old-fashioned" product and creates some problems from time to time. I often solve it by uninstalling the profiler and installing it again, repeating the calibration procedure. Have you tried it already?

4. Freespace

Freespace Gamer

Hi Mike!
    I can tell what settings I'm using. First connect your wheel an let it calibrate.
    Open Logtech profiler.
    Option menu. upload_2020-2-9_5-5-15.png upload_2020-2-9_5-6-45.png
    Device menu->Game Controllers->window popup->press properties->press Settings
    upload_2020-2-9_5-14-28.png
    upload_2020-2-9_5-15-9.png
    When you make this changes and close Settings window you should able to rotate the wheel 900 degrees.
    When wheel at full lock in "properties" window you should see -100% or +100%
    upload_2020-2-9_5-23-32.png
    In game settings
    upload_2020-2-9_5-32-11.png
    upload_2020-2-9_5-29-20.png
    You should see slider in this position only when you at left full lock
    upload_2020-2-9_5-39-17.png

5. mikef611

mikef611 Rookie

Thank you for the tips, I will give this a try

6. mikef611

mikef611 Rookie

Thanks so much for the setting suggestions. I am going to try this

7. desTROY 2

desTROY 2 Rookie

you need to make sure the game and wheel profile have the same degs of rotation. if it is 1 deg out then it will do what you are saying, i had the same problem when i first set up acc because my logitech profile was set at 850 not 900