1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Logitech G29 Driving Force Shifter Support on PS4?

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by Northshore, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Northshore

Northshore Rookie

Hi, I have the G29 + Schifter, I've searched in Internet, but I couldn't find the answer. Do the G29 schifter work with Assetto Corsa on PS4? I really want to play this game but I don't know if it's fully compatible with my driving accessories. Thank's for the answer! :)

Cdiff likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Game freezes/locks when i access "controls" menu with Logitech G29 Apr 24, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Logitech G29 FFB so weak in PS5 version Dec 12, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Are there still brake pedal problems with logitech g29? Nov 9, 2022
    Steering wheels discussions Logitech G29 Pedals Are Reversed on PS5 Oct 16, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions FFB Logitech G29/920 driving GT3 vs GT4 Oct 1, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals G29 FFB broke with the latest update from logitech. (g29: 89.0.24) Sep 11, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G29 red dial Jan 22, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality Reverb G2 interfering with Logitech G29 Wheel Jan 10, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals G29 Logitech not working Dec 10, 2021
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Logitech G29 steering too sensitive May 6, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Logitech g29 FFB Setting Apr 30, 2021
    Steering wheels discussions Assetto Corsa Logitech wheels damn good FFB setting 2021 (g27,g25,g29,g920) Apr 26, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G29 steering inputs are double what they should be Jan 26, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Suspected Logitech G29 issue throwing out to pause in-game Dec 26, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Logitech G29 Button Settings Nov 26, 2020

3. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

Yes it does but apparently only for certain cars that are 'stick shift' to begin with it seems. This has become my gripe with drifting so far.

4. Northshore

Northshore Rookie

Thank for the answer, I'll buy it tommorow :)

5. FOSTER-79

FOSTER-79 Rookie

yes it does. no problem there

6. FOSTER-79

FOSTER-79 Rookie

stick shift will only work with cars that are equipped with manual transmission which is logical.

7. Northshore

Northshore Rookie

Everything works fine :)

8. stephen birch

stephen birch Rookie

i could not find anywhere in the settings to allow me to use my shifter.. any help

9. Borez

Borez Gamer

Isn't it in the car options, use H shifter?

10. Cdiff

Cdiff Rookie

I can confirm without a doubt 100% the shifter works... I own the G29 wheel, pedals and shifter and use the shifter with vehicles that allow it. I suggest turning auto clutch off for realism. cheers.

andpaw88 likes this.
  11. Borez

Borez Gamer

Just got my G29 shifter this morning. Can confirm, works 100% here too.

Weird experience though, not sure if I'm into it, there's absolutely no bite point and/or physical feedback from the clutch and no weight to it at all. Compared to IRL it just feels completely disconnected from your driving experience. You're kinda just going though the motions with no feedback apart from sound. In that respect I'm not sure if I just prefer to use the paddles.

I'll keep trying it though, but as of now I'm not sold on using the shifter with a G29 at all. It makes it feel like an arcade game.

12. Cdiff

Cdiff Rookie

Yes I agree there is no feedback but in the heat of the moment I smash through the gears and that sends enough feedback to the table the wheel and shifter are attached to :) The pedals don't have feedback because 505 games decided in all their wisdom to leave the settings out. I have no idea why they would do that but I'm 70% sure they will add it on later. I tried the Thrustmaster wheels, they are ok but I prefer the ease of driving with the G29 along with the accuracy.

Borez likes this.
  13. pat_f40

pat_f40 Rookie

Sorry guys, but I have problems with my H shifter... couldn't use it at all. Plus the shifting with paddles does weird things in paddled cars (like LaFerrari), like it was pushing the clutch pedal without releasing the gas... at the moment the experience it's really not good with my G29 (it works just fine in Porject Cars) :(

14. Borez

Borez Gamer

I'm kinda getting used to it, I was basically testing with a GT40 which is not the easiest car to drive anyway. In the BMW M3 it's a lot better.

I guess it' just getting used to it. ;)

15. boabmatic

boabmatic Hardcore Simmer

i like switching on "auto blip" as I'm not good at heal and toeing and this will rev match the engine for you on downshift with manual cars.

16. pat_f40

pat_f40 Rookie

Ok, solved... please developers, put more effort in menu configs... they are poor and not organized at all!

Cdiff likes this.
  17. fox1971

fox1971 Gamer

Hi all, soz for a stupid question ,but how do you update g29 wheel on the ps4,it says the driver is not compat. with ps4 , any help would be great,regards fox

18. pHA1988

pHA1988 Gamer

Download Logitech Gaming Software.
    Once you install it and connect the wheel to the PC, it will update the firmware.