1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Logitech g29 problem

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by gokberkbiyik, Jun 23, 2020.

1. gokberkbiyik

gokberkbiyik Rookie

Hi everybody. I have a problem with the g29. After playing with the g29 for a while, other players have a lag issue.(everybody move forward just like blipping) Especially when the ffb settings are changed within the game. the physics of the car is completely changing. I've been playing with the controller for almost 3 years, I've never had a problem like this. Did anyone see this problem? How can i solve this? (Sorry for english)

Attached Files:

Brooker0013 likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Logitech G29 Button Settings Nov 26, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting After update no FFB (Logitech G29) [RESOLVED by increasing FF gain] Nov 19, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G29 wheel with Fanatec CSL Elite LC pedals Nov 4, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Logitech g29 problem. Jun 23, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions ACC - Logitech G29 No Force Feedback Jun 23, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Logitech G920/G29 FFB Settings Xbox/PS4 Jun 23, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G29 ACC Setup May 5, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting My Logitech G29 pedal shifters won't work Feb 20, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G29 not recognized by ACC [Steam controller settings override issue] Jan 7, 2020
    Steering wheels discussions Logitech G29 Brake Pedal Problem Dec 22, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals FFB on Logitech G290 Dec 2, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Logitech G29 FFB - Steering Center Orientation NOT working Sep 6, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G29 Aug 4, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Default Logitech G29 Settings Jun 4, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech g29 not recognized by windows 10 May 18, 2019

3. Marek R.

Marek R. Rookie

Hi,

i don't know if this helps you: for my G29 and ACC it helped that i pressed the PS button und then return to the game with the PS button. Its the best to do this in the Box garage menu. Somehow through this the G29 has then better FFB and steering for me. Hope it helps you too.

I know its not the perfect solution. But better than nothing XD

Brooker0013 likes this.