1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Logitech G29 steering too sensitive

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Petro1head, May 6, 2021.

1. Petro1head

Petro1head Gamer

a friend of mine has a PS4 with a Logitech G29 wheel

I was round at his playing Assetto Corsa and immediately noticed how sensitive the steering is. when I turn the wheel 90deg the virtual wheel turns 180deg

I have looked everywhere in the menus to see if there is a setting but can't find anything.

so is it a case of putting up with it or is there a way to turn down the sesitivity?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Logitech g29 FFB Setting Apr 30, 2021
    Steering wheels discussions Assetto Corsa Logitech wheels damn good FFB setting 2021 (g27,g25,g29,g920) Apr 26, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G29 steering inputs are double what they should be Jan 26, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Suspected Logitech G29 issue throwing out to pause in-game Dec 26, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Logitech G29 Button Settings Nov 26, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting After update no FFB (Logitech G29) [RESOLVED by increasing FF gain] Nov 19, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G29 wheel with Fanatec CSL Elite LC pedals Nov 4, 2020
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Logitech g29 problem Jun 23, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Logitech g29 problem. Jun 23, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions ACC - Logitech G29 No Force Feedback Jun 23, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Logitech G920/G29 FFB Settings Xbox/PS4 Jun 23, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G29 ACC Setup May 5, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting My Logitech G29 pedal shifters won't work Feb 20, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G29 not recognized by ACC [Steam controller settings override issue] Jan 7, 2020
    Steering wheels discussions Logitech G29 Brake Pedal Problem Dec 22, 2019

3. You probably should set the rotation degree to 900. This is the maximum rotation degree of the G29. In fact, I think this is the standard setting when you first install the game. I use exatcly this configuration and the wheel matches perfectly with the virtual steering wheel.