1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
    Dismiss Notice

LOGITECH G920 *handbrake problem*

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by Dylan Smith, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Dylan Smith

Dylan Smith Rookie

So I have a modded Logitech g920 with a custom handbrake and wheel. When I went to go map the handbrake to the right paddle (this is the button that the handbrake is wired to) when I pull the handbrake nothing happens. But when I map it to a new button such as Y it works. I know there is nothing wrong with the handbrake because it works in every other game. I am thinking that it had to do with the fact that because some cars only have paddle shifters it won’t let me map it. I was hoping that there was some way that it could be fixed without rewiring the wheel and risking breaking it. If anybody knows how to fix this that’d be great!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G920 Brake Pedal Fix for ACC Jun 14, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals ACC Logitech G920 Throttle won't show fully pressed? May 30, 2019
    Steering wheels discussions Logitech G920, is it working well ? Apr 24, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G920 Vibrating from FFB when car is stationary Oct 12, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G920 brake limits Sep 12, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Logitech G920 PC AC does not detect pedals Jun 24, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Logitech G920 Will Not Work At The Start Of The Race Jun 19, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Brake peddle sudenly doesnt work and now gas and brake are both on the gas peddle. (Logitech G920) Jun 18, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Logitech G920 Will Not Work At The Start Of The Race Jun 16, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues How can i adjust settings properly? (Logitech G920) Oct 27, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Logitech g920 dismatch virtual/real wheel (resolved) Aug 17, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Logitech G920 Steering from full left to full right in 5 ° Jul 25, 2017
    Steering wheels discussions Logitech G920 downshift problem (since the latest XB1 update) May 31, 2017
    Bug reports Xbox One - Logitech G920 Missing and Duplicate Functions May 1, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Logitech G920 v1.12 FFB Issue Feb 16, 2017

3. Sonec888

Sonec888 Rookie

AC support doesnt help us...Many users with this issue. Its so easy to add a option about this and change the force to push the brake.