1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Logitech G920 Issue

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by Jzs171Dave, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Jzs171Dave

Jzs171Dave Rookie

Ok so i am having issue with my G920 not working at all. I can power up the Xbox One no issues and navigate around fine in the Xboxs home screens no problems. As soon as i open Asseto corsa the wheel will not comunicate at all apart from the Xbox button.

I have done Logitechs restarting method for the wheel but no difference at all.

DLR-motorsports likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G920 Brake Pedal Fix for ACC Jun 14, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals ACC Logitech G920 Throttle won't show fully pressed? May 30, 2019
    Steering wheels discussions Logitech G920, is it working well ? Apr 24, 2019
    Steering wheels discussions LOGITECH G920 *handbrake problem* Mar 2, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G920 Vibrating from FFB when car is stationary Oct 12, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G920 brake limits Sep 12, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Logitech G920 PC AC does not detect pedals Jun 24, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Logitech G920 Will Not Work At The Start Of The Race Jun 19, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Brake peddle sudenly doesnt work and now gas and brake are both on the gas peddle. (Logitech G920) Jun 18, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Logitech G920 Will Not Work At The Start Of The Race Jun 16, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues How can i adjust settings properly? (Logitech G920) Oct 27, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Logitech g920 dismatch virtual/real wheel (resolved) Aug 17, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Logitech G920 Steering from full left to full right in 5 ° Jul 25, 2017
    Steering wheels discussions Logitech G920 downshift problem (since the latest XB1 update) May 31, 2017
    Bug reports Xbox One - Logitech G920 Missing and Duplicate Functions May 1, 2017

3. ZeroPT

ZeroPT Rookie

I have a Fanatec CSW with CSL wheel and I need to turn the wheel OFF then ON when in pits so the pedals start working. Some bug in game.

4. herbsti72

herbsti72 Rookie

I have logitech g920 too and it works like expected in assetto corsa.

DriftjdmhoonKFC likes this.
  5. My g920 wheel feels good but it sometimes spins and then sometimes doesnt spin back sometimes the wheel doesnt spin back when i let go of the wheel while drifting been like that since i bought it brand new aswel

6. Troylee

Troylee Rookie

Hi, my G920 works but with rotation problems (XB1, systematics : the rotation doesn't depend on the car model like on PC)... in case it helps you, mine is updated with the latest firmware from Logitech (via LGS on PC).

DriftjdmhoonKFC likes this.
  7. Thats helpful but will it work with a laptop by anychance or xbox

8. Troylee

Troylee Rookie

My firmwre number is 96.3.49 (checked today). I use my G920 on both my laptop (Win 10) and my XB1, so the answer is yes.
    When you use the Logitech Gaming Software (LGS) and plug your wheel on your computer, the software automatically update the firmware version (if not the last). You can download the LGS last version on the official Logitech page : http://support.logitech.com/en_us/software/lgs

9. Yeah i tried it lastnight as soon u replied it worked but still gotta turn it on amd off every now and again whilst in pit

10. MattChurton

MattChurton Rookie

Hi All. Sorry to drag up an old post... did you find a fix for this? Got AC today, and have the same issue. G920 only button working is the xbox button. Not functioning at all other than that.

Works fins with PC2, and in the Xbox One menus.

Thanks. Matt