1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

"Look Behind" Camera View Is Incorrect on PS4

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Mark Manning, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Mark Manning

Mark Manning Rookie

When in most camera modes (I mainly use Cockpit of Dash Cam views), the view when looking behind gives you the impression its too high and too zoomed out.
    I hope you will be able to fix this strange camera view to be more realistic.

2. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Sometimes cars behind looks like they're floating! Really bad rendering on this one-true.

Pedal to the metal

3. And With A Wheel There is No Pre-set to include look behind you option, nor A way remap the button assignments. Please correct this oversite Kunos Simulazioni. It is extremely important to be able to see around you when racing. I have never raced any simulator without this very basic function.

4. Yes you can. L2 looks left, R2 looks right and pressing both L2 and R2 looks behind.

Haulin Hebrew and Mauler_77 like this.
  5. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

You must not have 'raced' many then, this is the same as Forza and was quite obvious to anyone who actually tried to figure out what their buttons do.

Skemekos123 likes this.
  6. It's best to understand the statement before you respond to ito_O, I said with A wheel you can't look behind you on Assetto Corsa, and you can't. This is A basic feature in P CARS, Forza Mortorsport 6, All of the Gran Turismo series to be able to look behind you from Cockpit view. I have no idea what you are talking about, and I have A strong feeling that you don't know what you're talking about either.

In A forum setting members post looking for resolutions to issues, if you don't want to give resolution to the issue, then just keep your comment to yourself.
    Nobody asked for, nor do they want your criticism.:cool:

7. Thanks CAGM7 ' I'll try that

8. LotusTeam

LotusTeam Gamer

yes I agree, too "zoom-out".....that is not right! Kudos, please fix this, thanks!

9. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

I fully understand, did you read the first post I quoted this is how you do it, I do it, it is possible. Please read replies next time.

Edit: clearly not by your double post...

Skemekos123 likes this.
  10. Clearly if double posting was an issue, the edit function wouldn't be limited to 1 hour.:confused: Common sense should lead you to understand, if A member is A rookie, they may not be proficient yet in the Kunos forum. So A little tolerance and A lot of tact should be employed. o_O

This post is the 10th post on this thread and your comment to me is your only post in it, So your previous post was never seen by me. And even if it was my oversite, humans do make mistakes. Your first communications with someone you don't know shouldn't be tactless.

You clearly are not A team player, You don't even seem to possess the charm to even give away water in the desert. You are a abrasive person, and not enjoyable to chat with.

In the future if you see an inquiry from me, please just keep scrolling, because I don't like these types of senseless confrontations.:cool:

LeDude83 and Grand Apeiron like this.
  11. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

The edit function is limited? I've edited posts multiple times within seconds of posting due to leaving out crucial information. Reading is not a proficiency exclusive to the Kunos forum mate, you claimed it was a very basic function, which it is, yet you couldn't find it and after multiple posts telling you how to do it you still claimed it was not possible. I was a rookie here too a couple days ago, but I figured out how to look back within 2 minutes of playing the game, long before I joined these forums in search of answers to my questions.

12. Dude I have nothing to prove to you regarding the the editing in Kunos Forums, You'll figure it out one day. You have an acidic personality that I want to have nothing further to do with, This is my last post addressing anything you have to say.:cool:

13. Skemekos123

Skemekos123 Racer

Yes, the edit function is limited. I don't know the exact timeframe you have, but it seems to be a few hours.

Haulin Hebrew likes this.
  14. playdytch

playdytch Rookie

damn dude. learn to react. u reacting same as my wife when its the wrong period of the month.

Stevie777 likes this.
  15. Thanks CAGM7 This worked, I wonder why it wasn't put into the in-game diagram or the instruction manual?

My reaction was justified playdytch, The purpose of these Forums is to assist other members in the Sim Racing community in resolving issues with the Assetto Corsa Simulator, and informing them of New things to come.

This is not the place to prove who knows the most, or use Passive Aggressive tactics to insult some who simply asked A legit question. I didn't subscribe to this forum that.

I'm really A chill dude, but if A member gets out joint and insults me, then I will give them an adjustment, and put them back in joint. "You reap what you sow"
    That's what being A man is.

(And for the record playdytch, since you're old enough to be married, you're old enough to know better than comparing another man to A woman on her cycle)
    That is very insulting. And the simple fact that I had to teach you this indicates you need to have your testosterone levels checked for insufficient levels. Joint Adjusted. Never Let Another Man Insult You!

16. playdytch

playdytch Rookie

i know it not nice to insult or attack ppl ;)

Haulin Hebrew likes this.
  17. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

Your reaction was not justified, you belittled AC claiming a 'basic' function was not there when it was/is and made yourself look very amateurish with the statement about not playing 'any' game, like you have played multiple titles and are an expert . Then after instructions were posted on how to look back you didn't even read the reply obviously, as shown by you claiming once again that it was not possible after it was explained and confirmed how to do it. Editing may have time limits, but not stopping you from editing one post less than five minutes later as seen by the timestamp on both posts, not that I cared about the double post, i've made them too by accident.

You are a hypocrite my friend. Your post was not productive nor helpful, in fact you steered people in the wrong direction with your uninformed knowledge that you gained from the 'any' other game you have played.

18. This is really all that needed to be said. This is how simple over conversation should have been, but it wasn't. and all because you are Presumptuous and you have an acidic personality. You are a blemish in the AC Community. You make only yourself look silly posting such Non-Sense.

You were presumptuous in trying to school me on Double Posting, Just as you are now presumptuous, using slander trying to call me A hypocrite based on your own insecurities, and not in facts, (Which is your biggest character flaw). There is no illustration in the manual or the game menu indicating how to look behind youo_O, So how am I steering people in the wrong way? Anyone using Assetto Corsa for the first time would naturally look for this very basic and needed function, only to find it is not in the manual or menu:confused:. There was no previous post before mine on this thread addressing this for the Thrustmaster T300, T150, or the T80. And with the T80 there is no way to Look Left, Right, or behind You when configured to settings compatible to Assetto Corsa.

So when other members see my question and @COME_AND_GET_ME7 response it will help them as well.
    That's what Forums are for. The only thing that wasn't helpful, was your answer. It was an insult to Assetto Corsa's Sole reason for approving this forum, and A complete waste of time to everyone that reads your rhetoric.

And by the way. There is no shame in asking amateur questions, That's what Forums are for. But there is BIG shame in giving Amateur answers. And you have an abundance of those.:cool:

19. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

Much like your amateur reading skills that overlooked the answer to claim it still wasn't possible? Wow your whining about the double post still? Once again attacking with no real regard for the fact things were explained to you yet you cried they weren't afterwards because of your amateur reading.

FYI you could have edited your post, they were 3 minutes apart not an hour or whatever you claim, so no presumptions were made, you double posted, you stuffed up, you could have edited your post but you claim it was not possible too?

20. The fact is, I got the resolution I needed, and it wasn't from you.:D Because you're too busy making arguments where there should be resolution. Proving to the whole AC community once again that you are an acidic twisted person not looking for resolution, all you want, is to twist words in order to have an argument where there should be none. (And for the record I never said I couldn't edit my post, "I said Double Posting wasn't A factor") Another example of you totally ignoring facts to dig for arguments where there should be resolution. You're hopeless.:cool:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016