1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Look What The Cat Hacked In - Summer Special 2016 - E01

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Schnipp, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Hi, just saw it in my Youtube subscriptions.

July, 31st 17:00 / 5:00 PM CEST, 15:00 / 3:00 PM UST

Looking forward to it, no notes on topics for now.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Look What The Cat Hacked In - Summer Special - E02 Aug 12, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Look What The Cat Hacked In - S03E07 Jul 15, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Look What The Cat Hacked In - S03E06 Jul 10, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Look What The Cat Hacked In - S03E05 Jul 3, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Look What The Cat Hacked In - S03E04 Jun 24, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Look What The Cat Hacked In - S03E03 Jun 17, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Look What The Cat Hacked In - S03E1 - Hold The Balloon May 28, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Look what the cat hacked in - s02e06 Sep 19, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Look what the cat hacked in - s02e05 Sep 12, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Look what the cat hacked in - s02e04 - let's race Sep 5, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Look what the cat hacked in - s02 e03 Aug 29, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Look what the cat hacked in - s02eo2 Aug 25, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Look what the cat hacked in - s02e01 - the placebo defect Aug 21, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Look what the cat hacked in - s01e10 - season finale Aug 5, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Look what the cat hacked in s01e08 - spin baby Jul 29, 2015

3. pigsy

pigsy Racer

1am Australian time. Might have an afternoon nap to be ready for that one.

4. Quffy

Quffy Alien

He always chooses the best pictures for the video preview, although after the stream youtube puts a thumbnail with anything from the stream for the recorded video.

5. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Do anyone have a guess what "summer special" is?

6. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I don't know for sure, but from the last stream and the thread of it:

7. Is it worth me pointing out to Stefano that July 31 is my birthday? :D

Atle Dreier likes this.
  8. Atle Dreier

Atle Dreier Alien

Mine too!

Sent fra min SM-N910F via Tapatalk

Christopher Low likes this.
  9. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Summer special? I smell Bikinis

10. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

It's would be fine by me, as long as it's not Borat-style by Stefano... :confused:

Andrea Lojelo and Seria17hri11er like this.
  11. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Must be real hot if you can smell them. :D

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  12. dodge33cymru

dodge33cymru Simracer

Might be the only thing capable of keeping me awake at the end of the Spa 24 Hours!

13. DaveS78

DaveS78 Simracer

Mine is tomorrow :D

14. Arbuzzz

Arbuzzz Hardcore Simmer

Would like to ask when RACE BY TIME will be in the game... It is very important feature. And why its still not in the game. Remember he was talking about it in the beginning of this year.

Schnipp likes this.
  15. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Ask the question in the chat on sunday before the stream.

Ok, the last stream was the first one I watched, but Stefano was chatting and answering some questions there or picked them up in the stream.

16. sacredaardvark

sacredaardvark Hardcore Simmer

17. Arbuzzz

Arbuzzz Hardcore Simmer

He just should give up on AI. They are not getting any better lol.

As example... I heard from one guy. In Imola, if some AI pits, other AI slow down on main straight trying to avoid AI on pit lane :D

Just give up Stefano, dont waste your time on AI... and give online all what you can :)

Race by time is very important for sim racing, leagues.

For enduroracing specially...

18. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Telling from the pace Stefano improved the ai in the last patches, it would be totally stupid imo to leave the sp part of the sim neglected from now on! I'm not a sp racer myself, but I think both sides served well is a big advantage for Kunos.

Stepy, Seria17hri11er, Hagen and 4 others like this.
  19. gandlers

gandlers Hardcore Simmer

Happy Birthday to us :D

Christopher Low likes this.
  20. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

You already had a gift last year! :mad::eek::D;):)

Edit: Just checked the watch, happy birthday Christopher; and all the others. For an other good year with AC.

21. My birthday is tomorrow, Ace. You still have time to get that GTX 1080 Ti ordered and delivered :p

Atle Dreier and Ace Pumpkin like this.