1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Looking for a Team?

Discussion in 'ACC Online Leagues / Championships room' started by MatiasRichi, Jan 13, 2020 at 2:05 PM.

1. MatiasRichi

MatiasRichi Rookie

Hello Guys!

If you're looking for a team to race in, mainly to have fun, practice and even competitively participate, then feel free to check my steam profile.
    I've got an info box set up where you can find all the details on how to join.

Everybody is welcome!

I don't know if this will get censored, but I'll try to provide you a direct link to 1. my profile and 2. to the steam group:
    1. https://steamcommunity.com/id/MatiasRichie/
    2. https://steamcommunity.com/groups/garageholzmuellerracing

I hope you're interested; I'd be very happy if you decide to come around and join!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room GZR season 2 - looking for commentary team Nov 21, 2019
    Chit Chat Room The s-drive motorsport team is looking for new drivers for 2016 Jan 17, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Looking for people to join our team May 6, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Looking for steam friends to race Feb 10, 2015
    3D car models Classica corsa: talbot lago t26c wip - looking for team members Jan 4, 2015
    Tracks modding Looking for a team to create a race track. May 26, 2014
    ACC General Discussions I'm looking for the #43 Lamborghini Huracan GT3 EVO in Update 1.1 Oct 24, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Looking for official forum for AC not competizione Oct 10, 2019
    Steering wheels discussions Looking for some advice on buying equipment Sep 6, 2019
    ACC User Interface Increase angle when looking left - right ? Aug 7, 2019
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Looking to see if i can auto post a score to chat Jul 22, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Looking for a mentor/trainer/advice coach Jul 18, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting race starting with camera looking back (workaround for users) Jul 17, 2019
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Australia/Asian League - Looking for drivers! Jun 17, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars (v0.6.5) weird looking square in the BMW M6 Mar 16, 2019

3. Roy_33

Roy_33 Rookie

I'm interested, but i am not looking for a league, i dont have the time to race on set days/times, but for practice/ racing for fun it would be great.

Chisco likes this.
  4. PatrikSK

PatrikSK Rookie

I am kinda interested... there is just that thing if you are not too fast for me, becouse i dont want bottleneck you.

5. xJL10

xJL10 Rookie

I'm interested, drop me a message and we can sort something out.