1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for group/friends/club to race with.

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Ryanisunbeatable, Jan 20, 2019.

1. I have shifter for h pattern and steering wheel. I am a clean racer I just want to find friends to race with.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Australia/Asian League - Looking for drivers! Jun 17, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars (v0.6.5) weird looking square in the BMW M6 Mar 16, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars (v0.6.3) weird looking square in the BMW M6 Mar 9, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Bug when looking backward Mar 7, 2019
    Online Leagues / Championships room Looking for small groups/clubs to test new site Feb 12, 2019
    Sounds modding Legends Cars mod - Looking for a talented sounds creator Jan 10, 2019
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Looking for a server app Dec 15, 2018
    XBox One Discussions New to ACC and looking for some good online racing on xbox Dec 12, 2018
    Console Lounge New to Sim Racing, looking for wheel settings (XB1) (G920). Nov 7, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Looking at the sides animation dizziness Oct 15, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Looking for mate. (XB1) Oct 4, 2018
    ACC User Interface Camera looking left by default upon joining a session Sep 14, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Looking reverse did not work for me Sep 12, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Looking for someone named Goodsmile Racing Sep 3, 2018
    General modding discussion Low-key looking for unreleased tracks Aug 19, 2018

3. robbosr76

robbosr76 Gamer

Hi
    Set up lobby and I'll race
    Psn=ROBQT

4. Totall Wrytoff

Totall Wrytoff Hardcore Simmer

Enter the Weekly Hotlap Challenge league - a lovely bunch of chaps and new challenge every week!
    Details are posted in the console lounge.