1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Looking for small groups/clubs to test new site

Discussion in 'Online Leagues / Championships room' started by firben, Feb 12, 2019.

1. firben

firben Rookie

So - i have made a website, for racers to create clubs and run their own mini-communities. It is in the very early stages, and not even what you'd call Beta, but non the less, i'd like to have it launched and used by users.

Each club has:
    • Its own forum/discussion section
    • Its own blog
    • Its own homepage/front page with custom content
    • Options to set privacy to public, open, closed or private
    • Can have multiple moderators
    The idea is that users sign up and can join any club they want (and are qualified/invited to). This give more flexibility and gathers all notifications and information into one place (for example one calendar for all your planned sessions and races, across any club).
    For me, this give a better place to display information and have discussions, than discord or facebook, that can be messy, noisy and information gets pushed down the feed too fast.

For now, i am looking for groups with users who need a place to run their group. I'll give you a home for your club, as long as you give me feedback on how the features work, if people need more to stay engaged, and general feedback on the functionality. Only Assetto Corsa users for now, but any platform goes (PC/PS/xBox).

Let me know if you and your friends are interested, and i will give you more information on where the site is, and how to procede.

[​IMG]

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Steering wheels discussions Looking for some advice on buying equipment Sep 6, 2019
    ACC User Interface Increase angle when looking left - right ? Aug 7, 2019
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Looking to see if i can auto post a score to chat Jul 22, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Looking for a mentor/trainer/advice coach Jul 18, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting race starting with camera looking back (workaround for users) Jul 17, 2019
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Australia/Asian League - Looking for drivers! Jun 17, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars (v0.6.5) weird looking square in the BMW M6 Mar 16, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars (v0.6.3) weird looking square in the BMW M6 Mar 9, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Bug when looking backward Mar 7, 2019
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Looking for group/friends/club to race with. Jan 20, 2019
    Sounds modding Legends Cars mod - Looking for a talented sounds creator Jan 10, 2019
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Looking for a server app Dec 15, 2018
    XBox One Discussions New to ACC and looking for some good online racing on xbox Dec 12, 2018
    Console Lounge New to Sim Racing, looking for wheel settings (XB1) (G920). Nov 7, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Looking at the sides animation dizziness Oct 15, 2018