1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

@Lord Kunos, will you add support for Nvidia's Ansel?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by iDreXNz, May 31, 2016.

1. iDreXNz

iDreXNz Rookie

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Kudos to Kunos from Nicki Thiim (IRL GT3 driver) Sunday at 8:15 PM
    ACC General Discussions DEAR KUNOS.. TRIPPLE SETTINGS Dec 25, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Kunos and ACC VR about. Dec 9, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Thank you Kunos! Let us show you some love and allow us pre order IGT DLC Nov 9, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Hi Kunos, please never change this AI its fantastic Sep 8, 2019
    ACC General Discussions F1 by Kunos(discussion) Aug 26, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Dear Kunos!Kindly provide steering range information for each car in ACC. Aug 10, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer [1.0.7] UE4 crash during MP qualifying session (Kunos Experimental Server) Aug 8, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Health question... how are your wrists? - Kunos MD Jul 20, 2019
    ACC General Discussions "Kunos Experimental Server" opens again! Jul 16, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Thanks, Kunos Jul 1, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Kunos, please remove the Gallardo R-EX from the opponents list Jun 19, 2019
    ACC Physics Tyre deformation. Thanks Kunos! Jun 9, 2019
    ACC General Discussions 【BOP ISSUE】Will kunos consider angle of view BOP in ACC? Jun 6, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Open letter for Kunos Jun 4, 2019

3. dermonty

dermonty Hardcore Simmer

excellent feature but I guess it would have super low priority in the development.

Epistolarius likes this.
  4. Torcano

Torcano Alien

Oh God, please no gameworks integration for AC. Every single game with gameworks features shoved in them had major performance issues and we are talking major AAA titles here, and on top of that it screws over people with AMD rigs even harder.

Jaood, NeverKrash, adrez and 2 others like this.
  5. iDreXNz

iDreXNz Rookie

Yeah, it's better to stick to standar 1920x1080/3840x2160p screenshots just because AMD can't keep up with Nvidia.

Come on, what's wrong on Nvidia users taking 1.5 Gigapixel screenshots? Just that jelaous AMD users can't use that feature? lol...

Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
  6. LilSki

LilSki Alien

Complete waste of dev time in my opinion. I use AC to mod and race. Screenshots are not important to me. There are much more important things they can spend their time on developing this sim. Again this is just my opinion.

7. ZethGAF

ZethGAF Simracer

You don't need it to take those high res screenshots; that's already possible in all DirectX games. Only to render to that many physical pixels.

8. Torcano

Torcano Alien

Quit being a dum dum with the jealous AMD users remark... what are you, 12 years old or something? I'm pretty damn sure there are AMD users with much powerful rigs than you out there. Did I say anywhere that people will be jealous because "OMG CAN'T TAKE SCREENSHOTS! EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE IS PAIN AND SUFFERING! WHAT EVER WILL I DO NOW WITH MY HOLLOW LIFE?!?!?1one", No. I said the performance headaches that come with gameworks integration are not worth the hassle for BOTH nvidia and AMD users. Because if you have been living under a rock you might have missed out on all the occasions where nvidia have gimped their own older cards in games with last minute gameworks features hammered in them to force people into buying newer cards, which ran like utter shiet with gameworks features enabled as well. So yeah, still a hard no from me when it comes to any gameworks integration until nvidia stops with their cancerous marketing practices and guess what, I'm an nvidia user myself.

9. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

No! Games that are optimized to take advantage of something that only Nvidia users can use is nothing that should happened, in any game, ever! Many gamers (me included every now and then) nowdays have such a hostile attitude against each other and we dont need the ones making hardware to make that attitude even worse.

*g-sync and freesync not included

Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
  10. D1visor

D1visor Alien

I have no clue how it works, but if anything, they should implement nvidia's gameworks smoke for tyre smoke.

11. Lino Carreira

Lino Carreira Hardcore Simmer

The big thing i would love from Nvidia Gameworks and that yes is a GAME change is the the ability to switch the multiple display rendering to the driver level.... imagine the performance of the single display renderer on triple screen :)

Besides this would make possible games with triple support to have better performance and games with no triple suport to... have it :)

Now thats USEFULL, not beeing able to take screenshots on stupid resolutions ....

sherpa25 and martcerv like this.