1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Losing interest?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by petesky, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Welcome to "The Long Dark". My third most played game of all (steam ;)) time.

petesky likes this.
  2. M I S K A

M I S K A Rookie

''losing interest''? haha, try playing LFS and then complain.

Fat-Alfie likes this.
  3. esox71

esox71 Alien

As an online only player yes there is times when I look at the lobbies thinking.....****.....****...hmm not bad.....****......****.....****......I've drove that too much....****....****.........BF1.

I mean AC is awesome so why always the same **** online?
    The mods available are endless but still?

4. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

If I get bored of sim racing, I switch to Minecraft.
    ....soon back to AC ;)

petesky likes this.
  5. Ozcanuck55

Ozcanuck55 Racer

This made me consider iRacing again...for about 5 minutes. Too much other stuff, but it looks like fun.

6. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

Well, may be Dirt 4

Ozcanuck55 likes this.
  7. I have to admit when rallycross gets released for iRacing it might be good time to re-subscribe. It seems like they've done a great job with the dirt stuff. A LOT better than Codies have done. I know nothing about american dirt oval racing so the content released so far does not interest me but the rallycross probably will make my wallet way too much lighter.

Psit likes this.
  8. matz_AUT

matz_AUT Hardcore Simmer

Minecraft? Seriously?o_O
    My two older kids (9 and 10) are so crazy about that game since a couple of months or so, about how great it is and how you can do everything and what not, and how mean parents we are because they still dont have it, but all their friends do, that I just ordered a Xbox One Minecraft edition for them for Easter together with a second controller
    If that game is actually simracer approved, I might well end up playing it myself:p

9. I seem to be struggling to enjoy racing at the moment. I joined the Streetfight LW server last night when there were plenty of other drivers around, but I suffered from a lack of motivation and enthusiasm. I still enjoy driving the cars in AC, but the racing seems to be a bit "flat" (for want of a better term)....

10. ozm8ey

ozm8ey Gamer

Get forza horizon 3 play for a while then switch back to assetto corsa back and forth. you'll neveer get bored.

petesky likes this.
  11. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Mandatory pitstop and reversed grids were just introduced also timed races and quite a few guys starts to loose interest. Or maybe it is just that this thread was opened.

I really like these new features. Seems like AC got comfortable with the essentials, and starting to step into extra features stage.

But I made the impression that many guys are a bit inert with usual 5-8 laps races and same conditions everytime.

Hot laps forever also is not the most exciting thing. Multiplayer is the answer. But AI is not bad too, better than most of the C graders :D

12. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Power restrictor would spice things up a bit. I would use it a lot more than manditory pitstop and reverse grid anyway. Also warm up lap and rolling start to go along with the new in lap feature would be great. To complete my feature wishlist... cockpit adjustable setup options no longer ignored by fixed setup.

13. TERRA21

TERRA21 Racer

No way AC just keeps getting better and better........

14. bromstarzan

bromstarzan Hardcore Simmer

Nope, AC is still growing stronger on me (I've been enjoing it since tech-demo-days).
    However, I do take my Shelby GT500 out for a cruise on the US west coast from time to time (ATS + various carmods) :D

[​IMG]

petesky likes this.
  15. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé Hardcore Simmer

You can always fire up the good old Deus Ex :)

16. kakusso

kakusso Hardcore Simmer

Is it contagious? Is this a thread for psychoanalysts to look at? ;):D:p:cool:

17. TDS

TDS Alien

Loosing Internet here too,
    damn ISP's, calling them atm.
    :D

18. Mathieu Labbé

Quite the contrary here, bored out of my mind because my hand hurts too bad to fire up AC...

19. TDS

TDS Alien

what happened mate? hope you recover fast.

20. Mathieu Labbé

Extreme activities such as working on a keyboard for 8 hours a day and driving simulated cars at night. Wish I would have been bored with AC before this wrist tendonitis manifested itself :D

AC_RAF and mantasisg 2 like this.