1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Losing interest?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by petesky, Mar 29, 2017.

1. TDS

TDS Alien

ouch, go to a physiotherapist asap, take care of that mate.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  2. Jebus

Jebus Alien

I feel you mate. Atm I can drive about 30mins before my right hand starts to kill me. Sadly for the same reason I can do skins for 1-2 hours only.

3. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Practice using your mouse with your left hand. It felt very awkward for me too at the beginning, but soon you have some decent skill with it.
    It's a very good method to reduce the work load on your right hand. ;)

Jebus likes this.
  4. Jebus

Jebus Alien

I'm actually ambidextrous in many things so I'm sure that wouldn't even take too long to get used to. I think now would be a good time to properly try it out, I've used mouse with my left hand before but never for something like Photoshop where high accuracy is needed.

Thanks for the tip.

5. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

At least someone with the real problem. :)

Ace Pumpkin and TDS like this.
  6. Alman

Alman Racer

Not at all, just need a new GPU, and a damned new wheel!
    But is not a very good moment! :mad:

7. MrDeap

MrDeap Hardcore Simmer

Yeah, I completely lost interest & went back to Project Cars. Also I subscribed to Boiston channel.
    Note: look at the date of the post

8. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

What about it?
    2017-04-02 10_53_24-Losing interest_ _ Page 5 _ Assetto Corsa support forum.jpg

:p

AC_RAF and mantasisg 2 like this.
  9. LetsTestDrive

LetsTestDrive Simracer

10. MrDeap

MrDeap Hardcore Simmer

11. Tacoscent

Tacoscent Racer

Anyone can get burned out on anything. Just take a break. Sometimes I get burned out on AC, and I play something or do something else for some time. When I wanna play it again its there waiting for me. It seems like a non issue to me. Its not like AC is your girlfriend who will eventually leave if you neglect her...

petesky likes this.
  12. petesky

petesky Simracer

I think a small part of it is in the early access days you used to fiddle with the ini files, settings to make AC run smooth and look great on my pc, report any bugs/work arounds on the forum, looking forward to the next build/tyre model.. that was fun for me. If there's AC2 in the future I hope they'll take the early access route again.

13. Tberg

Tberg Alien

So, I fired up AC last night, joined Nurburg GP/Rsr 2017 singlemake, and had some really awesome racing among the top 5-6 drivers. Hadn't done any racing for 3-4 weeks, only tested new patch quickly.
    The onlineracing is really intense with good AB drivers, even on public, I'd say it's very close to what I remember in iR.
    No doubt AC is the benchmark for me, I just start getting that feeling I need motion to take it up a notch :p

14. moz9rt

moz9rt Rookie

im not bored, but i hope they do like a street mod, e.g lots of carbon fibre hood. those spec out drift tuners. especially ones with the wheel outward more. i drive the ae86 alot since release, the sound is favorite