1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Lotus 49 - Monza '66 - 1:31:376 - Logitech G27

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Patcha, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Patcha

Patcha Hardcore Simmer

Hi all!
    This is my best lap in the first evening playing this event / challenge.
    Expert mode, no setup and few skills (unable to do heel & toe and very limited skills to drift).

For being such a noob with old F1 cars and clouth use, I feel like 1:31 is not such bad... :)
    And the lap could be better by just catching the edge on Curva Grande and prevent contact on Prima di Lesmo. ;)

Enjoy! :cool:

Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
  2. TheDyingScotsman

TheDyingScotsman Hardcore Simmer

I suck at this car so far but I managed a 1m29. I have heard aliens are doing 1m27s o_O

Patcha likes this.
  3. Patcha

Patcha Hardcore Simmer

I plan to do under 1:30, too... but I hope it will be possible without touching setup, need of heel & toe... and I hope I'll get better with "drifting" the car on slow curves, to prevent understeering. :)

With good setup, heel & toe and drift skills I think it's very possible to do almost 1.26!

Dunno why, I never liked to setup in simulation games!

4. TheDyingScotsman

I can't heel and toe, "getting old" issues. well that's my excuse anyway. I am waiting for improvements to the FFB as right now I don't feel much of anything with this car.

5. Patcha

Patcha Hardcore Simmer

Well about FFB I can say that Lotus 49 on Monza 66 is much more communicative than Ferrari 458 on Silverstone!
    With 458 on Silverstone I can't neither feel curbs if I run over them!

6. TheDyingScotsman

Weird. I have it set so the F458 is perfect now, but that means the lotus is still lacking somewhat in FFB strength, but then the M3 E30 is very strong...I guess every wheel is different :)

7. Patcha

Patcha Hardcore Simmer

You mean you set something about FFB?
    Which kind of sets you did?

8. Patcha

Patcha Hardcore Simmer

Today I did 1.30.828 and I also recorded it... but I don't think I'll upload the video for now... first I try to go lower 1.30 or check which is my limit!

9. Patcha

Patcha Hardcore Simmer

1.30.756 today, not so lower, but maybe I learned something about those curves... if I could just fit them all in the same lap!

10. Patcha

Patcha Hardcore Simmer

This is the best I can do so far: 1.30.580
    Dunno what to do to make a better lap...

Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
    juluka likes this.