1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Lotus Elise vs Lotus 125S1 @Mugello

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by ReachRavage, Mar 1, 2014.

1. ReachRavage

ReachRavage Gamer

Hi everybody, I was discovering the 125 last night when an idea came up in my head. ​

Remember that "F1 vs Ferrari vs Fiat" video from Ferrari at Imola ? It is basically the same concept, ​
    except that I only could use 1 versus car. And as I was driving a Lotus car, why not an other Lotus car ?

Well let's see who wins :D

martcerv, T'PAU, tryagain1990 and 6 others like this.
  2. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

Nice. Lotus won:)
    But how did you do that? Driving 2 cars at one time, or what? I don't get it sorry.

Cheers
    Robin

3. ReachRavage

ReachRavage Gamer

The Elise is driven by the IA, I just started 40s later (which is the gap between the two cars on 1 lap)

Robin_NL likes this.
  4. Horus

Horus Alien

Brilliant, thanks for sharing. :)

5. ReachRavage

ReachRavage Gamer

Thank you for watching :)

6. kalabaleek

kalabaleek Simracer

hah, awesome!
    Poor AI. :)

7. ReachRavage

ReachRavage Gamer

Didn't stand a chance :p Thanks !

8. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

Off course, didn't think about that.

...facepalm to myself.:)

Cheers
    Robin

ReachRavage likes this.
  9. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Nice one I would love to be able to do a 3 car speed comparison if only we could get one of the AI to delay their start a little.

I am really not that into the challenges but think it could be an interesting feature if KS were to add some of these as special events where you could choose which car your in out of the 3 and they have set gaps for you to try and win the lap.

If they did this then it wouldnt be too hard to implement a user set adjustable speed comparison. I wouod surely have a bit more fun doing that then just about every other special event thats in there atm.