1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Major issue - career races not starting

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by bootrossbootross, May 9, 2017.

1. OK so this seems to occur whenever there is more than one setup saved for me at a track.

When i load a setting from the pits, the view will go to the race start but the red start lights never come.

when i restart race it defaults to a pause screen, and then goes back to the start of the race but again the red lights never come.

if i quit out and use a default setup then the race starts as normal.

veru wierd and frustrating as its preventing me from actually using any setups at all - as i cant deleted setups due to that not working either.

perhaps it is better to just change setups as you need and never save them?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Major Issue in Online Race Only, pit window->Fatal crashes Jul 14, 2022
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Major Grapgics issue Jan 5, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Major issues after 1.5.7 update Apr 12, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Ferrari 458 Model Issues (nothing major) Jan 24, 2016
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues [major issue] file checks for cars and others [devs?] Mar 3, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Major fps / gpu usage issue with ac and oc'd cpu Aug 15, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds 0.8.5 causing major issues [launcher crashes on exit, game controller driver related] Apr 11, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Major throttle issue with Ver 0.7.8 Mar 22, 2014
    ACC Troubleshooting Major Lag/Freeze, Causing Hud and Cars to disappear and reappear Feb 24, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.8.0 major update and BMW M4 GT3 2022 OUT NOW! Nov 24, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting major stuttering after last steam vr update Apr 22, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars 1.0.1 - Major Quality Problems Jun 3, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Strange major fps drop? Mar 2, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars RTX 2070 major stutter in ACC Dec 21, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds major fps drop since 1.16 Dec 23, 2017

3. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Here is a big problem that i once reported and never getted a fix.

GT3 cars has max. ride height regulations.

They're can't go below 55mm.

On PC when you are in the setup screen and set a thing that becomes out of the regulations the numbers goes red and you can't even save the setup or exit the setup screen...

On consoles it saves the setup and Don't warns you.... The only thing is what you mentioned, you can't start the race because the lights don't show up.

So i call @Lord Kunos, hopefully he see this post and they investigate and fixes it.

It's happening on both consoles.
    Xbox One and PS4.

Edit: here is the report tread i made good time ago,also opened a ticket, but fix didn't come....
    I was also thinking it was a bug,till some PC users here and on GTplanet helped to investigate what really was the problem.

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/severe-ride-height-bug.40972/

Last edited: May 9, 2017
    ZX636 likes this.
  4. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

I've also been on the case of the Xbox save setup issues from day 1. Last update they mended the save issue, now you can't delete them or overwrite them. Reported it, all 3 methods.

5. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Did you send a report to Kunos telling them the "setup check" feature is missing? Link: bug submission form

Donnced2 likes this.
  6. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Yup i did, quite a time ago...in the first ticket bug report form

7. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

That bug has been mentioned loads of times in these forums. They must know about it.

8. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

If you save a Dodgy tune on Xbox, your stuck with it.

9. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Here's the acknowledgment of AC505 for the save bug.

IMG_0285.PNG

10. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

11. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

I don't know until we have a reply from a dev or CM that they are aware of it or working on it....

People Also thought they were working on custom button mapping feature until all what happened last week :D

12. paulieGTR

paulieGTR Alien

Hey guys... just a hu'.

If there's a bug you're reporting and others have it andor encounter it.
    What the other guys need to do when visiting that thread is: press the "vote" at the top right of the page.

You cannot vote your own thread that you created. but the other folks that visit can.

You'll notice in the forum list, that there's threads with "stars" highlighted - well that's how they get them - people vote.
    It's a way of getting your thread in that list - some attention.
    vote 5 stars and check the forum list, you'll see your thread stands out from rest. :)

I'll vote 5* for ya' this time. :)

Donnced2 and ZX636 like this.