1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Mc Laren 650S setup for Zandvoort

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by JKore, Jul 1, 2017.

1. JKore

JKore Rookie

Hi everybody,

i have a problem for make a good setup with the Mc Laren 650S GT3 on Zandvoort track.
    my best time is 1.42.5 on Ps4... :(

Please help, give me advice or share me your setup.

Thanks.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars McLaren 650s - livery and driver bug Nov 5, 2019
    ACC Physics Mclaren 650s GT3 Sep 22, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars [1.0.7] McLaren 650S GT3 dashboard lights for ignition and headlights Sep 1, 2019
    ACC Physics McLaren 650s GT3 Jul 1, 2019
    Chit Chat Room McLaren 650s GT3 low downforce Setup May 13, 2018
    Audio Bugs & Issues odd issue with Mclaren 650s sound Feb 25, 2018
    Physics Bugs & Issues TOE Mclaren 650s at SPA default setup Aug 28, 2017
    Screens & Videos McLaren 650S gt4 vs Lister Storm gt Apr 15, 2017
    Sounds modding [AudioLoids] McLaren MP4/12C GT3 & McLaren 650S GT3 Jan 9, 2017
    Screens & Videos Assetto Corsa Mclaren 650S GT3 at Monza - 1:48.850 Nov 7, 2016
    XBox One Discussions Issue: McLaren 650S GT3 overheating reartires Sep 7, 2016
    Liveries Scuderia Smiraglia Mclaren 650s (versione 666) Apr 30, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues tires on virtual mirror mclaren 650s gt3 Feb 22, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Car Set-ups Mclaren 12c to 650s Jan 21, 2016
    Liveries Mclaren 650s gt3 teo martin motorsport Dec 28, 2015

3. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Hi JKore, what kind of track conditions? Could you post a video of your lap? Best to go through the basics before moving on to advanced setups, especially with the circuit being not the easiest to drive and taking some commitment. IMO the base setup of the car is actually fairly well suited for the circuit as is (provided PC and PS4 have the same setups which I believe should be the case).

This was a quick test by me a few minutes ago on the fully stock setup, factory assists, with tyre blankets (to skip warm-up laps, warming them manually shouldn't be an issue and will give you some track time to learn the track) - there's definitely more time in there for you even on the stock setup. With high TCS and ABS settings, low wing and fairly long gearing it can be adjusted to gain more time. But first check your driving line, how much space you leave to the side of the track on corner entry, how you approach each corner. Where you brake, how and how much you brake into corners. Make sure to be smooth with getting off the brakes. Where do you have difficulties? Take a look at the replay of your laps. Then move on to the setup.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

By the way, Aristotelis, the physics developer, has a series of instructional videos that should help:
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...ng-techniques-at-game-track-yt-channel.44177/
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...earbox-engine-at-game-track-yt-channel.44448/
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...sfer-prologue-at-game-track-yt-channel.44620/
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...ansfer-part-1-at-game-track-yt-channel.44998/

pippo10 likes this.
  4. JKore

JKore Rookie

Thanks for your post.
    I play on normal conditions TCS ans abs factory no stability control.
    Thé setup ïs not good in the suspensions damper and aero setup.
    Sorry for m'y poor english i'm french and i dont speed your language verry well!

5. Chreos

Chreos Gamer

I set quite a bit negative camber both front and rear, als a bit softer suspension, max grip on the front splitter. I haven't tried the McLaren on Zandvoort.

6. Hey :)
    I created a setup for the McLaren650S on PS4 for Mugello lately.
    As i found out later this setup also fits nearly perfect for the Nürburgring GP track.
    So, regarding the layout of Zandvoort and the bumbyness, I guess it could also work for Zandvoort pretty good. Of course you have to tweak the gearing a bit.
    If you want you can give it a try:

boskapongen likes this.