1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

XB1 Mc Laren MP4 GT3 at Mugello GT1 advanced series ..need help...

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by ericfa2a, Jul 14, 2017.

1. ericfa2a

ericfa2a Gamer

Hi all,

I need some help.

I am not a good tuning man, just a slow average driver.

I am in the GT1 advanced series in carreer.

Race Mugello, car : Mc Laren M4 12C GT3., default setup.

Difficulty medium .... (yeah i know..... :)

I can't even finish in third position ...... (yes i am very slow...)

My best time is around 1.53.... but my average time in race is more 1.54....

Can someone give me a good setup to reach at least the third position... or some driving advice for this track.

Thanks all.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Physics Bugs & Issues Mclaren mp4-12c gt3 slow acceleration Jun 6, 2017
    Screens & Videos Assetto Corsa - McLaren MP4-12C GT3 @ Nordschleife ♦ 6.51.369 Feb 6, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues [AC 1.11.4] McLaren MP4 12C : open differential Jan 18, 2017
    Sounds modding [AudioLoids] McLaren MP4/12C GT3 & McLaren 650S GT3 Jan 9, 2017
    Screens & Videos Bmw m235i vs Mclaren mp4-12c gt3 Dec 6, 2016
    General modding discussion McLaren MP4/4 by F1VRC -- Released Sep 26, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues McLaren MP4-12C taillights 'show up' late Jul 27, 2016
    Audio Bugs & Issues McLaren MP4-12C Engine Limiter May 13, 2016
    Liveries Mclaren MP4 12C Nuova Versione 2016 Scuderia Smiraglia HD Mar 4, 2016
    3D car models 1988 Mclaren MP4/4 v1.0 Released Feb 20, 2016
    3D car models McLaren-Honda MP4/4 [W.I.P] - Preview Video in OP Jan 10, 2016
    Audio Bugs & Issues Mclaren mp4 12c gt3 and 650s gt3 sound Dec 16, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Mclaren mp4-30 f1 car Dec 13, 2015
    Liveries Mclaren mp412c gt3 tyre map mapping Oct 17, 2015
    Screens & Videos Driving tips: mclaren mp4 12c gt3 @ vallelunga Oct 16, 2015

3. Gysepy

Gysepy Gamer

Hi i am not the quickest myself, but i think you may need to look at your driving style first, how is it can you run consistent laps within the same laptime each run?

4. Gtivrsixer

Gtivrsixer Racer

Where do you think you could make up time? What part of the track are you having the most issues?

5. ericfa2a

ericfa2a Gamer

Yes i can run 5-6 laps at an average 1.54.500 (+-200). One time i have hit 1.53.850 but i cant make this time regulary.

I have the feeling that i am too slow in the last corner and this seems to make me too slow in the long start straigth.

And i think also i am a bit slow at the four corners after the first right corner finishing the start straigth (left then right, straigth, left then right).

Sorry for my bad english.

6. Plastic_Manc

Plastic_Manc Hardcore Simmer

Online, you'll find the front runners lapping around 1:49:xxx in this car. I'm very much middle of the pack and laps go between a 1:51.xxx and a 1:52:xxx. Decreasing the coast a touch gives you the chance to me more aggressive at turn in on the large sweeping right-hand which will find you some time and a little more nimble throughout.

Through the first part of the lap focus on breaking early so you can get more power down on exit. My breaking point for the last corner is just as the ground begins to rise, breaking towards the apex.