1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

McLaren @ Vallelunga for the Pitlanes.com Time Trial Chalenge. 1:46.372

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Justice0320, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Justice0320

Justice0320 Gamer

Hi Guys, I wanted to try another video and this time i think i got my settings spot on so i'm finally happy with the quality, hopefully you'll agree

2. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

Looks good.

I record in dxtory 100% (if under 5 mins) and 75% if over.

Then i drag that vid direct to windows movie maker and save as HD720p (5.9mb) and end up with the following

3. Justice0320

Justice0320 Gamer

looks good, i do the same but have been saving as 1080p, i may start doing them in 720p as my upload rate is really slow.

4. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

Movie maker wont output in 1920x1080 only 1440x1080 so is vertically squashed, i dont have any other render program which is free so :(