1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Menu Music

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Sep 14, 2018.

1. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

I like the choice of tunes and leave them on except for driving obviously, I may be the only one though :p

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC Crash 1.3.13 on edit Music & exit race/return menu May 7, 2020
    Audio Bugs & Issues NO MAIN MENU MUSIC AND CAR ENGINE SOUND Jan 9, 2020
    Audio Bugs & Issues No main theme music in main menu May 25, 2019
    ACC Audio Missing ambience audio in some sessions, menu music sometimes not playing Jan 24, 2019
    ACC Audio Menu music keeps playing during multiplayer sessions Nov 18, 2018
    ACC Audio After winning a quick race and restarting, menu music stays playing Sep 14, 2018
    Audio Bugs & Issues I want Stefano's music in game menu! :) Jan 11, 2017
    Suggestions What about music in the main menu? Oct 9, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Is any menu theme music coming? Feb 21, 2015
    Suggestions Video trailer music in menus? Feb 2, 2015
    Sounds modding Letting music automaticly appear at specific menu's Sep 20, 2014
    General modding discussion Proposal - Music in the game menu Mar 3, 2013
    ACC Troubleshooting [1.7.11] Fatal Error in the main menu Jun 13, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting HDR only works while driving with the ESC menu up - (PC) Jun 7, 2021
    Chit Chat Room VR help - menus not showing in VR May 30, 2021

3. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

I enjoy the main menu soundtrack, it's nice and subtle (a bit short, but most likely a placeholder) however I want to disable the race session rock music, because it's very loud and gets old fast.

bgil66 likes this.
  4. Seven Smiles

Seven Smiles Gamer

Yes, you're the only one :p I turned the menu volume down straight away :mad:

bgil66 likes this.
  5. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

6. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

I love little sound track when you win the race :D

bgil66 likes this.
  7. matz_AUT

matz_AUT Hardcore Simmer

Agree!
    Imo, the last game with a really cool tune was TOCA2:

bgil66 likes this.
  8. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Low priority at this stage of development. But the menu music reminds me of Automobilista. Music sounds mostly placeholder to me. Anyway, the return of the guitar track from E3 demos made me put music to 0% instantly. It's so generic and cliched that silence is better. Saying this as someone who loves the sound of distorted guitar. Of course these are always matter of tastes. Original AC intros had nice music

Automobilista has neat feature, there's a "Music" subfolder in the game's folder, you can drop whatever files there, and it just plays that. I deleted the original AMS song and replaced with old Joe Satriani and similar.

But if the music doesn't change (and is not placeholder), it's a non-issue for me really, I just turn it off then. I don't play sims for music. But it might be something to pay attention to more, since it it can be used to spice up the Career mode and give it "game feel" that many were after in AC

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  9. Stepy

Stepy Racer

I like the one with the guitar in it \m/

D.Jankovic likes this.