1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Minorating.com (drivers thread)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Minolin, Aug 7, 2015.

1. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Thanks @Minolin just about to update my servers though they have been quiet at AB already but will just make the league practice A plus whitelist as a test assuming local auth will still work. ;)

2. Gunja

Gunja Alien

Kevin is usually pretty quick to update each time new stable MR version is available so let's hope it's gonna be the case this time as well.

Schnipp likes this.
  3. martcerv

martcerv Alien

All the Marty's servers are updated if anyone wants to test new version but they are in Australia so anyone up at this time will have a huge ping and I should be in bed too. :D

upload_2017-5-25_1-26-7.png

Minolin likes this.
  4. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Exos 125 -.-

5. aotto1977

aotto1977 Hardcore Simmer

2.4.0 up and running on my server.

Kunos should really consider sponsoring Minolin, at least in terms of server capacities, for making Assetto Corsa online multiplayer driveable.

chksix and Gunja like this.
  6. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Shouldn't we all as a community?
    There's one Minolin spending his free time on coding and money on keeping the servers up.
    There's a huge community using MR on servers that admins pay for. If a small part of those using MR had paid 0,10€ a month then it would be a no issue.

Schnipp and Gunja like this.
  7. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

rackservice charges extra for MR and stracker, but I don't know if a part of that is paid to Minolin or Neys.

8. aotto1977

aotto1977 Hardcore Simmer

As I also paid for other mods and tools (like simhub) as well, I'd be happy to give some cash to Minolin, too.
    But I don't think this is a long term solution. Even if enough users were willing to pay over a longer period of time, Minolin would have to declare taxes for the extra income.
    But if Kunos would just provide some servers for minorating, it'd be totally b2b and Minolin had that load (also financially) off his shoulders.

Apart from that I'm totally willing to donate some bucks and beers to Minolin.

Sorry for keeping things short and simple as I'm typing on my smartphone on my way home. But maybe you get what I mean anyway. ;)

V8_KB likes this.
  9. Minolin

No, this is for adding those plugins to the whole service package. If you consider the time for support & questions as well as the updates (just like now) it's not exactly suitable to get rich I suppose.
    But we have a good relationship and MR is more or less payed by Rackservice (by this), the few donations that still come in and another company I can't mention for legal reasons which gives around 50€ / month.

This. I'm totally happy with the situation and won't die if I have to put a few € on the table if it doesn't happen too often (so far less than 100€ in total, pretty sure).
    If you want to support MR, just continue to give feedback, suggestions and discussions. Also testing is invaluable.

Off my shoulders, but suddenly Kunos had officialized MR and people would shout and demand that it will be updated and working for the next 15 years. Also MR is not business class quality.

Sean, V8_KB, TDS and 3 others like this.
  10. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Thanks Minolin, you absolute legend!

Bonus points for the first server to get a full grid with A only :D

11. fr13del

fr13del Racer

Not workin for me, updated server and MR earlier today - no MR welcome-message; no /mr something?

12. Minolin

I noticed that sometimes you need one session change. Please try to vote for the next session (or ust /next_session) and check /mr again

13. LeiF

LeiF Alien

First test of A only.. [THANK YOU!]

Bear in mind that on a weeknight we don't get many in ALOOG-1 anyway.

The sessions I was in for, up to 8 players is actually pretty solid for a weekday anyway, even when B was allowed

upload_2017-5-24_21-35-27.png

@Minolin did you change the way the stats are recorded? All the entries before today have one line for each session on the minorating.com driverinfo page?

upload_2017-5-24_21-38-7.png

14. kevin.maatman

kevin.maatman Staff Member KS Dev Team

Hello,

All our servers have been updated to v.2.4.0

Regards
    Kevin

Schnipp, Gunja and LeiF like this.
  15. kevin.maatman

kevin.maatman Staff Member KS Dev Team

Apologies for the delay. Please restart your server and all should be fine.

16. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

It's up and running again. :)

Gunja likes this.
  17. fr13del

fr13del Racer

Tried that, worked on 3 of 4 servers. Right now it looks like it runs again, after some restarts - but i joined some servers to test: rennsimulanten, tofuweight, schwarzbierbude and around 10 others, no MR-welcome was showing up?

18. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Tofuweight doesn't have MR as it seems.

Try '/mr help' or '/mr server' and check if they are actually have working MR.

After stopping and (re-)starting the Street Fight servers, joining and skipping a session the welcome message was back on the next session I joined, but it already responded to '/mr ' commands after the restart after the new plugin was updated on rackservice.

19. Grim359

Grim359 Rookie

So I joined my first MR server, I was in an audi s1 on Magione. I had no collisions with other drivers, I had a few incidents of falling off track as I wasn't quite used to the braking distance, but once I got into a rhythm I even set a best lap for the server of 1:34:xx
    However, about 2 minutes later I got a nice little message saying I was placed in W rank and I was promptly unable to rejoin the server when I attempted to swap cars. I wanna reiterate here, I didn't have a single vehicle collision and I obeyed all the yellow flags when the other drivers happened to go off the track. Is there any reason for this?

edit: Just to note, I primarily drift, I happen upon JDM pack touge servers from time to time so I don't pretend to be a pro racer, but I try to be as respectful of other drivers as possible, just curious about why I was placed in the worst possible rank xD

edit 2: This was actually on your server Friedel. Im modnar, the one who was asking about the electronic differential hud indicator xD

20. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

I have seen "business class quality" that was worse. Much worse actually … ;)

fr13del likes this.