1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Minorating.com (drivers thread)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Minolin, Aug 7, 2015.

1. fr13del

fr13del Racer

Yeah, i can for sure say that there were no crashes with me or the other miata and i've seen the W-message on the server when you wanted to join again.

@Schnipp
    Tried all that, strange: on http://ac.proracing.club/ my servers with the new version don't recognized as MR, now downgraded the driving school an its MR again?!

edit
    At http://www.minorating.com/Stats is only the driving school with the older version.

2. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Did you restart the server or stopped & started it?
    I think only a restart didn't work, but stopping the server for a few seconds and then starting it again worked. (rackservice hosted)

Edit: I just noticed that MR doesn't work on the SF servers, weird. :confused:
    Edit2: Working again after another server restart.

Last edited: May 25, 2017
  3. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Mhhh!?

Content Manager doesn't list the SF servers as MR servers despite MR running and responding to /mr commands.
    Aloog-1 and Flat Spot Driving school are listed as MR servers for example.

4. fr13del

fr13del Racer

Ok, that means: i'm not deranged. :D

I just entered all my servers and get a MR-welcome. Driving school is back to the new version of MR. Somethings going on here... :eek:

@Grim359
    Code:
    00:33:31.033534 00:33:31.0335345- CarInfo: 11, m0dnaR (The DSJ OG)@ks_audi_a1s1, Connected=False
    00:34:04.737935 Action for car 11: Whisper This server runs the 'www.minorating.com' plugin.
    00:34:04.737935 Action for car 11: Whisper That means your actions are recorded and after some distance
    00:34:04.738934 Action for car 11: Whisper you are rated by your ability to race clean and safe.
    00:34:04.738934 Action for car 11: Whisper Be aware that servers can block the bad guys.
    00:34:04.738934 Action for car 11: Whisper Collisions will occur, and that's ok. Just drive clean and respectful.
    00:34:04.739934 Action for car 11: Whisper Type /mr to learn about your current grade.

As you left for another car and tried to rejoin:
    Code:
    00:43:48.613016 Action for car 11: Whisper Are are now www.minorating.com Grade W, which really bad. Shame on you.
    Strange, too...

5. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

uh dear...

I'm afraid your problem is that you drifted on MR servers without knowing it. Please do me a favor and have a look at the first Q&A entry in the front post. The link explains how you can achieve an overview of your sessions.
    PM me this link (or even only the ID) and I can have a look at those server and their names.

Considering that you think your first visit on MR servers was on the Audi S1, everything looks ok so you shouldn't be a W grade.

Yeah but I have my own quality baseline ;) As much as I like the ac plugin system it has built-in limitations especially in communication and feedback. Many fundamental design changes in MR don't help here as well.

It looks like servers currently need some session changes to work well. Is not directly related to the new plugin but changes to the backend, need some more observations to get if we want to keep this or not. Problem is that an empty server with low or no practice/qualify session will spam the backend with new session events so I need to do something here.

Schnipp likes this.
  6. Minolin

Ok after having a good coffee about the new incoming data I can see a problem. One is that I made a mistake in the plugin which can result in crashing - very bad.
    Secondly the alive synchronization doesn't work out as expected. Sessions are closed way too early, preventing them to be seen at the website and in the content manager.

Looks like we need a 2.4.1 update, but we have time. Populated sessions will work at least after the first session transition, which gives us the oppertunity to watch the new features.
    I'll have a look at the synchronization, maybe it can even be solved on the backend side. Have to admit that I wouldn't dare too much when it's only the website, but CM is quite a dependency that needs to be supported.

7. Grim359

Grim359 Rookie

@Minolin Once I get a chance to hop on Assetto I'll see if I can find a W friendly MR server to join to generate an ID. Thank you for helping, it's much appreciated.

8. Gunja

Gunja Alien

I couldn't find any MR server accepting W grade.
    When you are ready, you can send me PM or tag or quote me here and i will start one MR ABCDNW server where you will be able to generate ID.

9. Grim359

Grim359 Rookie

Thank you Gunja, but Friedel msg'd me on steam and said he was making a private one. <3

Gunja likes this.
  10. Gunja

Gunja Alien

Good to hear you have a solution ;)

11. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

There should be one server "Kunos #008 [MR FREE] by RackService.org" which everybody can join, even w-graders.

12. They could call it "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly" :)

13. Minolin

aeh exactly this. Please let me know if this server isn't there, then I need to reactive a rehab server

14. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

according to proracing club it's there (Silverstone National / TT Cup), but I didn't try to join.
    (No time to drive right now.)

15. Gunja

Gunja Alien

before posting here i wonted to recommend Kunos #008 [MR FREE] by RackService.org
    tried /mr and got no mr message back
    voted next session and tried again, it didnt react to /mr again
    i then concluded it has no minorating running.

16. Minolin

oh :( then give me a few minutes and I'll take care about it

17. Minolin

@Grim359 I've looked up the stuff manually, and yes - it's a drift server. You had one really bad session there, resulting in the W grade.
    MR isn't exactly made for drifting, but on the other hand it was in the Servername. You are temporarily set to a C grade, so you can join "normal" servers without hassle. My suggestion is to get as many distance as possible without contact, so your grade isn't that squishy (just made it above the 40km). Once you have a good amount of record in your bag you won't have trouble running MR drift servers again.

18. I just tried the personal statistics thing. When typing /mr genpublicid i get nothing but an error saying that i am not an admin. Luckily i did this at my own server so i was able to pick the generated id (5 digits, ok?) from the log.
    But when entering this to http://www.minorating.com/DriverInfo?mrid=##### the site says:
    Driver Info
    An error occured. Sorry.

My Server runs the latest 2.4 plugin. Any solutions? Thanks!

19. fr13del

fr13del Racer

NetracingEurope.org likes this.
  20. Hi, is the new exit pit cut feature available on every session or just Q and Race? Thanks

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk