1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Missing Livery Selection

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Vasracing, Mar 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vasracing

Vasracing Gamer

Questions, after 0.6 update I have noticed that some of the liveries were not accessible in single player mode. Tonight some of the members of the group that I am hosting multiplayer races for advise that they were not able to access the full available list of vehicles in the race that I set up. I have one machine that I race on and a separate server machine, each having their own separate copy of ACC. This makes me think that I have something in the settings incorrect or locked out. Is there a setting the prevents certain liveries from being accessed in the multiplayer environment as well as the single player? If so can someone direct me on how to change this?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Ferrari 312T - Livery choices missing Jan 5, 2017
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Ruf ctr yellowbird livery image missing Nov 5, 2015
    Liveries Missing csai livery for tatuus fa01, can someone please provide it? Sep 9, 2015
    ACC Multiplayer SteamIds sometimes missing in Logfile Aug 24, 2019
    ACC Gameplay [1.0.7b P2] MP Virtual Mirror Missing Aug 8, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Spa pit exit missing trafic light Aug 4, 2019
    ACC Physics Nurbugring FFB texture is missing! Jul 25, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Race replays missing Jul 21, 2019
    ACC User Interface Missing Replay HUD in VR Jul 17, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Missing part geometry on track Jul 16, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Championshipp Mode Sprint Race: Points from race 1 are missing Jul 14, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Brake markers missing on replays Jul 13, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting 1.06 lock to horizon missing? Jul 12, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Blue flag missing at pit exit Jun 24, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Track videos before racestart in VR missing! Jun 9, 2019

3. aaaape

aaaape Racer

Certain cars teams only race endurance so if you set up a sprint race weekend or something those endurance teams don't show up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.