1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

PS4 Missing PC Features I'd Love To See

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by OldGeezerGamer, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Firstly, I'd echo others on here and say that I am me than happy with the time I have spent on AC so far and although there are some minor niggles they are mainly just that.

However, I would really like to see the options and features expanded in certain areas to match those on the PC, specifically:-

1) A more comprehensively adjustable FOV
    2) Seat adjustments for dash and cockpit views
    3) Tyre information/indicator on the HUD (At the moment I'm pretty sure it's impossible to monitor tyre wear while driving but correct me if I'm wrong)
    4) More customization options for the HUD - being able to reposition or remove individual components
    5) The track grip options/variables which seem to be missing from the console version.
    6) Wheel calibration in game
    7) AI difficulty % slider that matches as closely as possible the values on PC (Already mentioned in another thread but it's on my wish list too).

Hope this are constructive and would be appreciated by others, it's great to have a sim like AC on consoles and believe it or not, many of us crave the same features as the Master Race ;-)

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer Features from the patch log missing? Jul 19, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Features missing from hybrid systems Apr 9, 2017
    Console Lounge Please bring full race replays to console (and other missing features from PC) Jan 19, 2017
    Console Lounge V1.03 on console? 10 key features missing from the console version Nov 11, 2016
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Some much needed features missing May 9, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Very very basic "features" missing Nov 30, 2013
    ACC General Discussions Best lap time missing from Single Player tracks PC version Oct 23, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Livery Editor Sponsor missing Huracan Sep 29, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Could someone send me my missing car data files? Sep 5, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting missing cars Aug 29, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Missing Mclaren Aug 26, 2020
    ACC User Interface Virtual Mirror missing with Projection Correction Aug 8, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer MP - Resources that are still missing or do not work Jul 29, 2020
    ACC Physics GT4 Setup menu - missing aero balance Jul 29, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Alpine and KTM missing front indicators Jul 27, 2020