1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Missing special events on xbox one version Assetto Corsa Ultimate

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by norton9988, May 4, 2021.

1. norton9988

norton9988 Rookie

Morning all,
    sorry for my english, but i have a problem with missing special events Assettto Corsa Utimate Edition on xbox version. Why PS4 version has more events?

Wodzu755 likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Missing special events, driver statistics and best lap times May 2, 2021
    ACC User Interface Special Events, numbering for identification missing on wallpaper Jun 2, 2019
    Console Lounge Missing Bonus Pack 3 Special Events Apr 26, 2018
    ACC User Interface Multiclass visual differentiation missing? Apr 14, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer Missing information in ACC Server Admin Handbook Version 1.10.0 Apr 3, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Broadcasting API is missing track data for the Nürburgring Apr 1, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Missing 2020 season in the championship mode Feb 25, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Missing cars in GT2 solo races Jan 26, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Anyone else notice pink (missing textures) and street lights at Monza turning off as you pass them?? Dec 19, 2023
    ACC Gameplay (Fixed) 296 Missing in Intercontinental Championship Oct 13, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Assetto Corsa and Assetto Corsa Competizione, physic mesh missing part May 6, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Audi R8 LMS Evo and Evo II missing bolt Dec 26, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting missing GT4 championship Dec 21, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Missing gamepad settings for gas Nov 27, 2022
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds I seem to be missing ks_spa!! Nov 14, 2022

3. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

I've found the same tonight. The current and previous events screens are blank. Refreshing doesn't make any difference neither does restarting the game.

4. Hammerpgh

So still no special events are showing again tonight!! I haven't been on this game for some time before this week so is this a regular occurrence with no events available to race?

5. Same for me guys and my stats aren't working either. It was a bug on pc for months before it got fixed so not holding my breath for a quick fix this time. Just regrettably bought the season pass this week too just for it to go belly up. Cheers kudos

Hammerpgh likes this.
  6. Hammerpgh

I actually did the same re the season pass, picked it up earlier this week. At that point the special events were available. This is so damn frustrating especially when there is no response from Kunos.

I'm thinking about uninstalling the game and reinstalling to see if that will bring them back. Hopefully I can do that without losing any prices I've made in the game

7. I actually done that 3 times and still no resolution. What is odd tho is that if I sign in with my sons profile, it's all there. The stats and the challenges so guessing it's a profile type bug. Really hope this is fixed soon

Hammerpgh likes this.
  8. Hammerpgh

Damn, I was hoping that would work. Thanks for the response. Would be nice to see a response to at least acknowledge that they are trying to fix it. Takes so much away from the game with those events not being available.

9. Hammerpgh

I've reported it on the bug report area so will post back here if I get anything back in relation to it.

10. I reported it too a few times but still no word off anyone official. Been 2 weeks and counting for me now

Hammerpgh likes this.
  11. Hammerpgh

Yeah it's annoying that they don't respond at all. I'll get on again later and see if anything has changed my end. It does put me off starting up the game knowing I can't take part in them.

12. Hammerpgh

Got on again tonight to check if the special events were back.. nothing. I can confirm that it's a profile issue though because I signed in as a guest and the events were all there.. Signed back in under my profile and they were gone again. So frustrating knowing they don't give a sh!t about fixing console issues!!

13. Hammerpgh

I had a response from 505 who asked me to send a video of the problem... so I've done that but then got a response back from the person concerned saying he doesn't have the 'tools' to resolve the issue and to report it on the bug thread. Of course I've already done that.. twice!! This doesn't look like it's getting fixed any time soon

14. Alexander D.

Alexander D. Rookie

Same issue here on Xbox Series X.

Bought all DLC‘s available. Special events and statistics not available anymore.

Reinstalled the game did not fix anything. Raised a ticket a week ago but no response.

15. Hammerpgh

Yeah it's a real pain. It appears to be a profile issue but nothing seems to work to resolve it. If you want to play the special events you can sign in under a guest account but of course none of the progress counts for you under your actual profile.

16. Alexander D.

Alexander D. Rookie

What’s really annoying is that Kunos is just not replying and that there no information about this issue and if they are working on it for the next patch.

Hammerpgh likes this.
  17. Hammerpgh

Agreed. It would be nice to just hear from them that they are in the process of trying to resolve it. To be fair I did get an e-mail from a Luis at 505 asking about the problem but after providing them with the video he asked for he simply told me to report it on the bug forum which of course I had already done. I assumed that was where he got my information from and why they he reached out but apparently not:-

"Oh, I see. We don't have access to those submissions so we actually can't see what you send. However, if you've already sent a form then we're all set.

The team is actively investigating issues as there was an update recently for the game so any issues that came up from that update are being reported and investigated.

Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Luis A.
    505 Games Support "

18. Rocknracer

Rocknracer Rookie

I’m having the same issue on the PS4 platform. Special events are not available. All of my driver info does appear to be normal. A friend of mine on PS4 has no issues at all. Hopefully this is fixed up soon. Have a great race. Cheers.

Hammerpgh likes this.
  19. Hammerpgh

I have given up trying to fix this now... I uninstalled the game and then re-installed to no effect and then even went as far as to delete my save file, losing all my career progress, etc. but even that did not make any difference. Strangely even after that my ratings were still there whihc I thought would disappear when I deleted the save file. I made all sorts of changes to my profile to try to kick-start things again but still nothing. In the end I ran out of things I could try so have now created a second profile that I have to use for this game. That more or less proves that it is a profile related issue but the worry is that being the case it could happen again at any time.

Not a word from them about working on a fix so I wouldn;t hold your breath and if you want to play the game to it's fullest with the special events then your only option is to create a second profile.

20. Hammerpgh

Ironic isn't it that after updating the bug report forum with the latest for this issue it gives you a link for 505 Games Support.. this is what that takes you to:-

oops
    The page you were looking for doesn't exist

Aint that the truth!!

21. Hammerpgh

I ended up creating se second Xbox profile just to play this game. Now I have all the special events back and also thre stats pages now seem to work. The main issue that is left is that with the seoncdary profile I often have problems with my wheel and pedlas not working, it's very hit and miss and I spent a good couple of hours trying to sort this out last week.

Thankfully, last night I managed to get in a good hour at Snetterton in the Aston Martin Vantage V8 without any problem so fingers crossed that's the same the next time i get on but it does feel very much like a lottery each time I fire it up.