1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Mod Drivers Online

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Seria17hri11er, Feb 18, 2016.

1. sTracker

MDO#1 sTracker: http://nighteye87.ddns.net:12008/
    MDO#2 sTracker: http://nighteye87.ddns.net:12018/

*Edit 3/22
    Combo change Announcement

Join Mod Drivers Online #1 - MR-[ABCN] 190E @ Riverside Short.
    Join Mod Drivers Online #2 - MR-[ABCN] ZondaR @ Riverside NASCAR.

Servers are up, running 24/7!

Both have a green starting surface with random clear/mid_clear/light_fog weather. They all have a base temp and variance, so track temp could be anywhere from 8 degrees to 25 or so depending on the weather.

Download Riverside here https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/riverside-international-raceway-0-5.29853/

*End Edit

Hello Friends.

Myself, @LilSki, @Tberg, @NightEye, @Lankyleo, have all seen a lack of populated servers running mod content, or having variety in general.

So we've all started to coordinate a weekly mod content + official content server, hosted graciously by NightEye.

When running mods, we are typically limiting to one mod at a time.

We welcome and request you to join us!

Here is the time we are targeting, but do feel free to populate the server at all times!

[​IMG]

If you plan on joining us, please leave a comment and let everyone know!

Cheers.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer Career Mode Extra Drivers? Jul 26, 2023
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Racing Monza on Season mode. Endurance 1 hour mad me pit ro change drivers a extra time. AI didnt Feb 28, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars AUSTRALIA | SWAP DRIVERS MODE | a few problems Feb 9, 2020
    Audio Bugs & Issues No audio on history mode (solved installing realtek drivers) Aug 21, 2015
    Screens & Videos Dirtydrivers wallpaper - new: ac mod-community v.0.1 Dec 4, 2013
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa Evo Modding Support? Apr 4, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC chrashed started Race in carriere modus Apr 2, 2024
    Bug reports Ps5-Crashed startet Race carriere modus Apr 2, 2024
    General modding discussion Guest Mode For Content Manager Mar 7, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Missing 2020 season in the championship mode Feb 25, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Saving in championship mode Jan 17, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Objects not rendering when triple mode enabled Dec 30, 2023
    General modding discussion TOP 10 car mods for Assetto Corsa Dec 30, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Bug with TS-PC Racer advanced mode Jul 28, 2023
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues McLaren 720S door model issue Jul 14, 2023

3. Jebus

Jebus Alien

He's banned atm. Dunno for how long though.

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  4. NightEye

NightEye Alien

Join Mod Drivers Online #1 - MR-[ABCN] for 504TN@Baskerville.
    Join Mod Drivers Online #2 - MR-[ABCN] for 787B@Zandvoort.

Both run a 15 minute qualifying practice and a 12 lap race. Both have a green starting surface with random clear/mid_clear/light_fog weather.

Sleeper Service likes this.
  5. Sleeper Service

Sleeper Service Hardcore Simmer

Hi,

Just tried to join the 787B at Zandy server. Message reads number of slots is greater than number of pit boxes and then returns to lobby. Probably needs less than 24 ;)

6. NightEye

NightEye Alien

Sorry, my bad. Was not at my pc so couldn't check with the AC Server Manager. Fixed now :)

Sleeper Service likes this.
  7. Sleeper Service

No worries, I'll certainly be on there some time today. Taming the beast around the sand dunes sounds like a challenge :)

8. NightEye

NightEye Alien

It sure is :) Tested the server yesterday, all worked fine. It was a bit foggy and bloody cold, though. So the car was over the place. Fun times, haha, looking forward to racing!

9. Tberg

Tberg Alien

joining now for a short ½ hour :)

10. Sleeper Service

Had some fun this afternoon.... will be back later this evening for more :)

11. We had a decent first meetup. Tberg and LilSki are very fast and it seems they proved to be good competition.

At one race I was leading the first lap and on the sweeping right straight between turns 7 and 8 I got too wide; touched the dirt and spun. Got lucky with very minor damage. Sand strap stopped me right at a runoff road making it easy to rejoin the pack.

Later on after LilSki took the lead, he lost it and spun before reaching the top of the hill before turn 7. He came to a stop at the top of the hill. He couldn't see anyone coming. Here I am full throttle up the hill and I am seeing dust, but no car. I see him a mere second or so before I reach his position and he had started to pull onto the track. Luckily he stopped and there was no contact.

It took him about 5 or 6 laps to catch up to me and then easily pass me :confused::D

Stracker Link (added to OP): http://nighteye87.ddns.net:12019/

Next combo to be announced "Soon"

NightEye and Tberg like this.
  12. Sleeper Service

Didn't manage to get back to the server last night (was actually having fun in the GT2's at Mugello and eating my words :oops: ) but I'll keep my eye on things here.

Seria17hri11er and NightEye like this.
  13. Jim Layhee

Jim Layhee Simracer

Mod Drives #1 Luccaring server is listed but no ping displayed and when i attempted to join it says server unavailable / connection issue . My end or yours?

Also I don't like the fast Mazda at Zandervoort much IMHO a more open circuit may suit it better.

14. Tberg

Tberg Alien

787b is possibly the most demanding combo we could have, which is fun in it's own but hardly cater close racing. Sadly there isn't many open circuits if you try to avoid the most popular ones. That said, I think Spa/787 is a perfect match. Wish we had a decent Laguna or La Mans, they're great too with faster cars.

15. Tagging @NightEye

16. NightEye

NightEye Alien

It appears to have been server side. It now runs error-free, could you try again?
    On a side note: I have no idea how the three cars compare to each other, so it might be an uneven field :p

17. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

mod connoisseurs, I can highly recommend the L25 at Aosta Semi Oval. you have not lived until you have felt your virtual mustache flap to the rhythmic turbulence of a Lotus 25 screaming round the final turn at Aosta!

we raced it yesterday, I found it to be fairly revelatory... I will break my golden rule and race in a different server if I see this combo online :p

NightEye and Seria17hri11er like this.
  18. ROFL. Well said! :D

I believe we have chosen the next track, but not car.

I will see what the guys think about that combo for next week.. Sounds fun to me! And thank you for the combo suggestion.

Andy-R likes this.
  19. Jim Layhee

Jim Layhee Simracer

Several hours later I tried again and it work flawlessly. Unlike my driving which i blame on how beautiful the Luccaring is , its too distractingly pretty to do consistent laps =D

20. Combo change Announcement

Meetup this Saturday at times listed in chart below.
    Lotus 2 Eleven Gt4 @ Grobnik
    8 Lap Race on Mod Drivers Online #2

Join Mod Drivers Online #2 - MR-[ABCN] for 2 Eleven @ Grobnik
    Join Mod Drivers Online #1 - MR-[ABCN] for DTMs @ Luccaring.

Both have a green starting surface with random clear/mid_clear/light_fog weather.

Download Grobnik here: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/automotodrom-grobnik.4835/

Download Luccaring here: http://www.directo.it/luccaring

mantasisg 2, NightEye and Tberg like this.
  21. NightEye

NightEye Alien

I'm currently having issues running MR and sTracker at the same time. I am working on resolving this issue. For now, MR might not be working, sTracker does.