1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

PS4 Moderator: Please lock this thread

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by protonv5, Nov 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. protonv5

protonv5 Racer

Hi. I'm about to complain a little bit about how poor this game is. So now, on cue, Moderator: Please lock this thread. :)

Benno-1 likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Can we have a moderator on Steam Hub? Sep 15, 2018
    Bug reports Please fix certain car sounds in AC UE Dec 3, 2019
    ACC User Interface Please change cycle cam Nov 18, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Please improove the mirros in VR Nov 3, 2019
    ACC Physics Aris, will you blog the Porsche 991.2 GT3 R? Please? Nov 1, 2019
    ACC General Discussions A little assistance to help please Oct 27, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Please make /manual start a server settings option Oct 14, 2019
    ACC User Interface I beg you, please change the load / save setup screen Oct 7, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Not intended, please delete Oct 2, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Help please! Mouse troubles Sep 30, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Fix the SA system, please! It is a game breaker. Sep 25, 2019
    Chit Chat Room I need help please anyone help me Sep 21, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Hi Kunos, please never change this AI its fantastic Sep 8, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Please help with sol Sep 8, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Can someone take a quick look at my VR settings please? Aug 19, 2019

3. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

How about you stop wasting everybody's time? Provide legitimate complaints and constructive critique or leave it be. You know exactly what I'm talking about.

Horus, Brownninja97, Gevatter and 5 others like this.
  4. HavanaB0B

HavanaB0B Hardcore Simmer

I've kept to myself on many of these, but I will
    say when some of the people that are being criticized say console users are throwing 'temper tantrums' this is what they mean.

There are definitely issues with the game, not going to say it isn't frustrating. Put in a support ticket, or post something about the problem and have a normal nontoxic conversation about it and it won't get locked...

Horus likes this.
  5. protonv5

protonv5 Racer

How am I wasting your time? You had time to respond didn't you?

6. Fat-Alfie

Fat-Alfie Hardcore Simmer

Aww, give the kid a break - you were 10 years old once, too ;)

:D

Epistolarius, AmorFati, Horus and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.