1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Monitor Question re triple screen

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by Chris 576, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Chris 576

Chris 576 Hardcore Simmer

Ladies and Gents,

I have just bought a shiny new 32" monitor but want to know if I can run my two 27" in conjunction as a triple layout?
    Resolutions would be different wouldn't they?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Screens & Videos Triple screen (5760 x 1080) or Single screen (also on 5760 x 1080) simulation on 1 monitor questions Mar 1, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Question about a new monitor, 21:9 + G-Sync Apr 28, 2017
    ACC Troubleshooting Crash with loss of HDMI input (VR and Monitor) 1.4.2 Yesterday at 9:33 PM
    ACC Troubleshooting Stuttering after changing monitors May 10, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions Upgrading to a 34" ultrawide monitor May 5, 2020
    ACC User Interface User Interface out of a central screen in a 3 monitor May 1, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Multi monitor with VR and VR center button Apr 20, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions Can I play ACC with just 2 monitors? Mar 26, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions How well does the RX 5600 XT perform @ 5760x1080 triple monitor setup? Mar 25, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Possible to add HUD/menu display on monitor (spectator) for streaming? Mar 17, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions CPU, Wheel or Monitor Mar 10, 2020
    ACC User Interface dual monitor? Feb 24, 2020
    Screens & Videos triples - side monitor distortion Feb 16, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions Which monitor panel va panel or tn panel or ips Feb 16, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Rain spray in mirrors / rear monitor Feb 14, 2020

3. f.e.negroni

f.e.negroni Racer

If you have two spare 27 inch, you must make sure all three screens are set to the same resolution and use nvidia surround

(edited my original reply now I understand you have two spare monitors)

in my original reply I mentioned that the setup will probably work as an interim solution but you really want all three monitors to be the same size and resolution.

If you have a GSYNC centre monitor you can save a bit of money if you get non-gsync side monitors and colour calibrate them all to match. Gsync works even in surround mode if one of them is.
    And the side monitors can be hdmi or DP.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2020