1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Monza - German Touring Cars - Leaderboard challenge - 2:02.391

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Interallsorts, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Interallsorts

Interallsorts Rookie

Genuine time set on AC in an online session.

It felt like a quick lap, without an online leaderboard cannot say for sure.

German Touring Cars - Monza - online lobbies - 2:02.391

Show me what you've got?

Assetto Corsa.jpg

Tomcul, Grijo and Keith Quinn like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Anyone else notice pink (missing textures) and street lights at Monza turning off as you pass them?? Dec 19, 2023
    Physics Bugs & Issues Initial fuel per lap is wrong for McLaren EVO at Monza Jul 10, 2023
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC vs iRACING at Monza GP Jun 25, 2023
    Screens & Videos ACC | Monza | HotLap + Setup | Ferrari 296 GT3 - 1:47.322 May 10, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Please prevent going straight on Monza May 8, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Meatball flag glitch Monza Apr 20, 2023
    ACC Physics Honda NSX Evo can use positive camber at Monza Apr 10, 2022
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Monza - Wet (Rain) | Hot Lap + Setup | Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo - 1:56.823 Oct 6, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room RWB ACC Big Grid Monza 8/12/21 Aug 27, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars replay helicam white line track boundary shines through cars "z-index" issue Monza Aug 16, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer [POSSIBLE CHEATER] Aston Martin V12, Monza Aug 12, 2021
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Monza | Track Guide | Tips to be faster May 20, 2021
    ACC General Discussions War at monza May 15, 2021
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Monza | Hot Lap | Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo - 1:46.848 May 14, 2021
    ACC Gameplay Monza lap times suddenly slowed. Apr 24, 2021

3. Sigurd615

Sigurd615 Racer

Nice lap!

Best I could do with a few laps was a 2:02:445

4. Interallsorts

Interallsorts Rookie

This lap is not too shabby either. I'm unsure I could do it again. What car did you use?

If your interested I'll send you the set up to see what you think and if it can get you a few more 10ths.

5. Sigurd615

Sigurd615 Racer

I used the alpha aswell. The 190e is my favorite but I just couldn't get under 2:03:00. Couldn't put a whole lap together but I feel like I could hit the same time as the alpha just less room for error.

I wouldn't mind trying your setup.

All I did was change the diff to 50/50
    Lower about 5 clicks and lower rear springs and sway ar 2 clicks.

6. Interallsorts

Interallsorts Rookie

Qualy set up is:-
    Engine:103 Brake B:72 Fuel:11
    Aero front:0 Aero rear:0
    Final ratio:5.0000
    Diff Power:50 Coast:30
    Slicks
    Pressure FL:30 FR:30 RL:30 RR:30
    Camber FL: -3.5 FR: -3.5 RL: -3.2 RR: -3.2
    Toe FL:3 FR:3 RL:3 RR:3
    Height FL:18 FR:18 RL:23 RR:23