1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

More camera view options, please

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by ScrabsDead, Sep 13, 2018.

1. ScrabsDead

ScrabsDead Rookie

Assetto corsa has very good camera options. Competizione is very basic on that aspect. It doesn't let you go below 30 degrees of fov (i use 25 on Assetto Corsa) and it doesn't let you change the camera angle (Dash camera is pointing too much to the ground for my liking)
    I also miss the possibility of adjusting camera vibration, sense of speed, g-forces, lean (helmet view).
    I also would like the possibility to hide arms and wheel. I know there is the dash view but i would like a lot more the normal cockpit view, just without the arms and the wheel.

I hope the lack of this elements is just due to it's early access state. Cheers!

Mike Ruby, mESCx, mkotechno and 2 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface How do you roll the camera in freelook view? Dec 8, 2021
    ACC General Discussions Default camera views point all over the place....even under car...lol Aug 16, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions McLaren 720S rear view camera Mar 24, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Sun creates glare/bloom from digital display camera rear view mirror Mar 20, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Default Camera Views FOV Nov 24, 2020
    ACC User Interface What are all the camera views Nov 17, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Camera View PS4 Sep 10, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions How to turn off the rearview dash camera? Aug 27, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Camera View vs Field Of View Jun 27, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting "helmet camera view" turning left and right with steering input Mar 6, 2020
    ACC General Discussions ACC camera views and FOV Feb 11, 2020
    ACC User Interface Camera cycle views Dec 2, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Dash pro camera view Mar 11, 2019
    ACC Gameplay View settings aren't honoured when cycling camera modes Mar 8, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Is there a way to turn off g-force effects/camera movements in cockpit view? Mar 8, 2019

3. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

You will hate me when i say it but it is Early Access :D We have to be patient a bit with it. it will come with time. atm they are testing the Physics and settups and Rating system. Patience is key here :)

EDIT: Huge lover of the screenshots in games and i also requested the free cam but in the generic thread :) Hopefully they add it in quick fix :)

4. ScrabsDead

ScrabsDead Rookie

Yeah i know, just wanted to make my statement. But btw, i don't understand why you can't go below 30 degrees of fov, it wouldn't take any work to let you choose from 1 to whatever value....

5. I am at 28 after the patch, so you should be able to adjust things to your liking now.

6. ScrabsDead

ScrabsDead Rookie

Yes, true, fov fixed. But now that im in a fov of 25 i can't move the seat back enough to see the dashboard because the max value is -60

7. henri

henri Hardcore Simmer

FOV 25. o_O That can't be right or you need to move your monitor much closer.

8. ScrabsDead

ScrabsDead Rookie

henri likes this.
  9. I’m probably being dumb but where do I find the option in the menus to change the fov? Can’t seem to find it anywhere!

10. Stig 2

Stig 2 Gamer

start a race -> ESC ->view settings

ScrabsDead and Ischemica like this.