1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

More details on 1.2 from racedepartment

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Andrew_WOT, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal error with no details - cannot interprete logs Jan 15, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Ghostcar and time details are not saved (in HOTLAP race) Mar 27, 2022
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Spa CC increases to 100 "easily" with Ferrari F488 EVO despite showing more "overdrive" in details Aug 16, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Uneven Shadow details outside "EPIC" Jun 2, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting My game freeze or crash details v1.0.2 Jun 9, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards the details are shifted ON CN rating screen May 30, 2019
    ACC General Discussions career mode details?? May 11, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Two important details for gameplay immeasure May 3, 2019
    ACC Physics Dynamic Damper - Details Oct 28, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Notes on small details, and suggestions for improvement Sep 13, 2018
    Console Lounge Car list with full transmission details Apr 2, 2018
    Console Lounge NEW DETAILS AROUND THE CIRCUITS Sep 14, 2017
    Suggestions Little details for more immersion Apr 6, 2017
    General modding discussion Python error details and syntax checking? Nov 22, 2016
    Console Lounge Kunos reveals details about upcoming Porsche packs + new free track Oct 14, 2016

3. TCLF

TCLF Alien

old news

4. rycil

rycil Simracer

do you read the forum guy before posting a new thread?

5. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

First time I see condensed version with all the important highlights on one page.
    Sorry, not everyone live on this forum 24/7.

The Incredible Dieter likes this.
  6. Cefa

Cefa Hardcore Simmer

I heard about free Spa and Yellowbird :3

Eero, cstibikeee, PhenOm and 2 others like this.
  7. TCLF

TCLF Alien

you don't have to live 24/7 on this forum to use the search function

8. For goodness sake, guys. Does it really matter? It's hardly the coming of the apocalypse.

9. Yeah, forum is a dangeorous place, a lot of us follow every single news about release and f5's things, me too. What we need now it's only the official release date and time about 1.2, everything else is already known (changelog, content, etc..). :cool::D

Eero likes this.
  10. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

Please school me and others what the search string should look like to return one post with everything in posted highlight.
    We have the same highlight posted on VirtualIR
    Assetto Corsa – July Development Update

But unfortunately, none in the news Section here.

11. TCLF

TCLF Alien

since the news post is a quote, just search a bit of the quote ("Yes, we know. Lately we left you a bit alone. We understand that lack of news can give a wrong impression, but we have never gone away." for example) and boosh link to https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/from-the-facebook.22763/page-79#post-510102

also, the racedepartment thing starts off with "Assetto Corsa devs, Kunos Simulazioni, have published lengthy post on their official Facebook page"
    It's quite obvious that in the time that news got onto RD, there will be a million posts about it on the OFFICIAL FORUM.

12. snyperal

snyperal Simracer

I may be wrong but I believe part of his post was pointing out none of this information made it to the news section of this forum.

It's the most news I've heard for a while myself.

A.r.e.s. and Octane like this.
  13. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

The best way to find news about AC is to go to virtualr if you being off from the forum a while, like 4-7 days thats the best way to get a quick update about what have happened.

It should be the news section on the official forum but sadly it isnt. virtualr is good for knowing new progress on mods aswell.

Octane likes this.
  14. ZethGAF

ZethGAF Simracer

The news section isn't open to submissions though lol. Anyway no big deal - more visibility the better :)