1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
    Dismiss Notice

MOSPORT 2019

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by LATE4APEX, May 20, 2019.

1. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Hardcore Simmer

As promised.

Just some short unedited clips, from a small pocket camera, didn't want to lug something better around.

The last few clips were GT4, including Panoz, and a Stang racing Porsches

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions 2019 R-Motorsport Aston Martin Vantage AMR GT3? Today at 5:39 PM
    ACC Controls & Peripherals 1.0.4. No rev lights and oled display working on Fanatec CSL McLaren and F1 2019 Wheels Yesterday at 5:52 PM
    Online Leagues / Championships room [Assetto Corsa] Can Am Challenge 2019-Round 11. Jun 4, 2019
    Online Leagues / Championships room [Assetto Corsa] Special Event-Le Mans Classic 2019 Opening Registration. May 30, 2019
    Online Leagues / Championships room 2019 IVRC Porsche Supercup May 27, 2019
    ACC Gameplay 2018-2019 year cars May 24, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Possible Issue with windows "may 2019" update May 22, 2019
    Online Leagues / Championships room [AC Series] Can Am Mini Challenge 2019 Round 9 May 7, 2019
    ACC General Discussions R.I.P. Alessandro Bonacini: 1980-2019 May 3, 2019
    Online Leagues / Championships room sim-racing-vintage -Special Event -Spa Classic 2019 May 1, 2019
    Online Leagues / Championships room [AC Series]Can Am Mini Challenge 2019 Apr 16, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Shanghia F1 Server Up - RSS 2018 v RSS 2019 Apr 13, 2019
    News and Announcements ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE LAUNCHING OUT OF EARLY ACCESS MAY 29, 2019 Apr 12, 2019
    Online Leagues / Championships room Mini Can Am Challenge 2019 Round 7-Miller Motorsport Park Apr 2, 2019
    ACC General Discussions 24h of Spa 2019 Mar 19, 2019

3. Radfahrer

Radfahrer Hardcore Simmer

Thanks Late4Apex !
    You´ve got astonishingly good sound (clipfree !) , how come ?

4. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Cheap mics assembled in smartphones, photo cameras etc. have become surprisingly good during the past ~10 years. Good ones have quite high dynamic range and good clarity.

5. LATE4APEX

Your welcome, and thanks for the "likes" everybody.

As LeDude says, the mics in cameras, even the camera I used being good down to 30M/100ft, drop proof etc, are surprising good now.

And I think good level control software.

Last edited: May 21, 2019
  6. Son

Son Simracer

The Bentleys sound glorious

D.Jankovic likes this.
  7. LATE4APEX

Yep, they do make for a real nice sound track.

The Mercs sound like old push rod V8's

Last edited: May 22, 2019
  8. lionbest

lionbest Racer

Argh, wanted to go but couldn't get any of my friends to drive me there from Toronto and public transportation sucks. Don't have a car yet.

Maybe another time.

Looks like great fun!

9. LATE4APEX

Yep, and what I like about Mosport is, you get into the pits were ALL of the cars are pitted, and quite close to the track.

So you get to choose to be run over by what ever car is racing there that weekend,... :)

10. Wasn't able to make, already had trips planned for the long weekend. Maybe next year...

I wonder if we'll ever get the North American tracks in-game as a DLC. Likely been answered before but I can't find it.