1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Motion Simpit

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Propnut, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Propnut

Propnut Rookie

My wife and I finished our new house and were able to move from the apartment over the garage into the main house back in September. But it was not until last week that I finished the Man Cave and was able to set my motion simpit back up. Looking forward to getting back into simracing and finally putting some time into Assetto Corsa and as you can see below...I need it, lol.

Guidofoc, Racert46, AurusCE and 5 others like this.
  2. Haxin

Haxin Racer

Your wife allowed you to have this ? Lucky bastard :D

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  3. Propnut

Propnut Rookie

My wife is incredibly supportive of my obsessions...er....hobbies. Here are pictures of the rest of the Man Cave.

20160125_142627.jpg 20160125_142708.jpg 20160125_142916.jpg

AurusCE and Seria17hri11er like this.
  4. Well I am jealous...

5. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Alien

Good Stuff Historiker.

6. Propnut

Propnut Rookie

Thanks again Nick :)

7. Haxin

Haxin Racer

Needs to be filled with a project car and moaaaar guitars !!! :mad:

aphidgod, Propnut and Seria17hri11er like this.
  8. Propnut

Propnut Rookie

It is a basement Haxin :) But I have heard of a guy who did build himself a hotrod in his basement...then had to dig a ramp and tear out a basement wall to get it out, lol.

9. I remember seeing a story about a guy building one in his kitchen, and tearing down a wall to get it out. :p

10. Haxin

Haxin Racer

Propnut, sounds like a plan :D

(I read the first text as if youve now moved into the garage, sry =s)

11. Propnut

Propnut Rookie

That would be a sweet garage wouldnt it? Wonder if my wife would.....naaa :D

12. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

That is no Man Cave......That's a Man House :D Awesome, do you take bookings LOL

If I showed this to my wife, she would say, get a pay rise and dream on LOL

13. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

Nobody has mentioned it yet, but I will be brave enough.......How Much??? :eek:

14. Propnut

Propnut Rookie

As it sits without the pc, 4k tv and controllers about 600.00 DIY

15. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

$600 no way, are you an electrical expert and DIY master. I have been looking to a proper sim racing rig, GTomega, that they top £500 but for what you have you are talking £1,500+ and the rest

16. Haxin

Haxin Racer

probably missed a zero or accidently placed a dot.

17. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Alien

Propnut likes this.