1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Generic MP Server Rotation Request: Add Praga R1 to Elite Trackday at Norschleife

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by bradleyland, Apr 14, 2017.

1. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

I'd love to see the Praga R1 thrown in the mix on the Elite Trackday at Norschleife servers. The Nords Tourist WR (RSR WR leaderboard) is 6:29, which is right in the mix with the 918 Spyder, 458 S3, and Huayra. There are currently two slots for the 918 and the 911 GT3 RS. Since the Porsche pack has been out for a while, I was thinking one of these could be dropped to a single slot and the Praga R1 added.

Thanks for considering the request :)

Also, before anyone points it out, I'm aware that custom (plz don't call them private) lobbies are coming. I'm assuming that some of the preset servers will stick around.

Clint_MPS and LucaBenj like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer Competition Server Track Rotation Jun 18, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer ACC Server Setup questions - Admin Rights, Track Rotation and eventType Mar 10, 2019
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Linux server car/track rotation scripts & admin control commands Jun 25, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Track rotation disables acserver.exe Sep 28, 2014
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Pickup mode server tracks rotation Jul 18, 2014
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues How do I change the server country flag? Thursday at 2:29 AM
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Not able to register in AC Central Server - Unable to create server Tuesday at 4:27 AM
    Chit Chat Room Streetfight Revival Server Dec 9, 2019
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room SERVER FOR YOUR REGION NOT AVAILABLE Dec 5, 2019
    Chit Chat Room How to set guest and personal skins on the server? Dec 5, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Virtually impossible to ever join a Competizione server. Dec 2, 2019
    ACC General Discussions PB times online servers and offline Dec 1, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Sprint race in Competition server? Nov 28, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Well im going to have to shut down my Hosted server! Nov 27, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Private Server don´t recognize medals Nov 21, 2019

3. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

4. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

used to able to race praga R1 round valleylunga but it dissapeared
    awsome car close racing

bradleyland and LucaBenj like this.
  5. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

When the game launched, there was a Praga at Nurb GP as well. No one played it because the brakes were bugged.