1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Mr.Git open Server

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by shuriken_x, Jul 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shuriken_x

shuriken_x Rookie

Yesterday u act like a small child hope u sleep well and Rest a little Mr.Git..;)

Let me explain what happen after u trash me for no Reason..
    For this 2Restart not my fail.
    For this Bug with the Wheel not my Fail (i didnt move it)
    For this Bug that Car stay slow not my Fail. (Kunos have to look on this..)
    U Crash into my Car as u u can pass right easely not my Fail..
    Go and watch Minolins Youtoube Channel and learn the Lesson the Car behind has to watch for no incident

So dont take my Name in ur Mouth on Twitch Stream and trash about me..
    I try to explain u right there on Chat what happen but u end very fast with Kick and Bam u feel now God with ur League or whatever..i dont Care im faster anyway as u so i have no interest to Block u on Track or Crash into u..Im focuse in Front of me..
    I think this Thread will delete but i hope u get the Message having Respect! its not always Driver mistake mostly it is software or Hardware issue aswell..Just dont take my Name in Mouth

http://www.twitch.tv/mrgit/v/450941036?sr=a&t=6136s

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room The MrGit 2021 British GT League Jan 24, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room MrGit's ICGT GT3 League! Sep 13, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room MrGit 2.4hrs events! Aug 23, 2019
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room The MrGit 2.4hrs of Spa! Jul 7, 2019
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room You wanted it, so here it is...MrGit's ACC League! Jun 8, 2019
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Game crashes after opening championship Mar 3, 2024
    ACC Hardware Discussions Is it possible to use OpenXr or Open composite in ACC with a Quest 3? Nov 18, 2023
    ACC Virtual Reality Quest 3 --> No OpenXR Tookit? Nov 15, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds game won't open! Sep 21, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds not opening Sep 15, 2023
    ACC Tools ACC / OSR Setup Tool Web App (Open-Source-Racing.com) Aug 30, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Assetto Corsa only rendering with OpenVR as a setting Jun 12, 2023
    ACC Virtual Reality Image quality after initial install (openxr/open composite) Apr 20, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions 1.9? Open bets on this year? Apr 16, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting fatal Error opening game online server Apr 14, 2023

3. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]

*oh, should tell everyone where you waited then rammed me out of the race too I guess*

chksix likes this.
  4. shuriken_x

shuriken_x Rookie

Thats what i mean for 53old Human great answer..;) shows all!Go outside and enjoy the Life etc..looks like u live in u room..Life is beautiful Peace

5. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

chksix likes this.
  6. shuriken_x

shuriken_x Rookie

Now we starting Discusion what happen there thx...as i explain several times the car just rollin i have no controll about it thats the Point what i try this 53 Human to explain.. i got no Reason for Blocking anyone behind why i should..that was a issue by the Game or Hardware..but this Dude dont unerstand that..there was no Pitlimiter on or anything else..but thats no Reason to drive in my Car.. Real Race u wouldnt to that and startploblems are also there..but starting trash and not listing is a no go..

7. But "Im focuse in Front of me" means you aren't paying attention to your surroundings.

I didn't see the race live but from the clips I saw in here I'd be pissed at you too.

Age has nothing to do with SIM racing. Don't be ageist. You tell him to "go outside" but if he did that he wouldn't have the server running that you yourself decided to join.

chksix and Son like this.
  8. shuriken_x

shuriken_x Rookie

Focus in front means when everthing works normal but after couple Restarts something didnt work correctly..Thats the Point and that i report him in the chat..and he goes trash

9. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

*sigh*

Shouldn't really but hey ho.

If you (or anyone) had something wrong with their car on a race start, you pull OFF the track or warp to the pits fix the issue and either rejoin or wait till the next race.

You don't sit there, on the tarmac waiting.

So, you were 100% wrong, plus getting your friend (or you?) to purposefully ram me out of the eventually restarted race just goes to prove the kind of person you are... for that you have my sympathies.

Oh, by the way, it's a loft extention not a basement. :)

chksix and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  10. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

If your stuff isn't working, you should 'self'-kick yourself into the pits. Git just did it for you because you lacked the basic courtesy or braincells to do it yourself.

chksix likes this.
  11. shuriken_x

shuriken_x Rookie

thats what i planned go self out to fix it but i dont want quit in the middle of chicane...

the other guy isn't my friend i dont know him that was stupid and i would understand to kick him and banned...however i be fine u kick me but u trash after the Race on me even i write there is nothing i can do..and thats my Point to say act like child

12. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Ookay, this is an official support forum for the game, not couples therapy. There are many other ways out there to resolve personal conflicts. I personally recommend physical violence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.