1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

MSI afterburner overclocking tool

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Stains, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Stains

Stains Simracer

MSI afterburner overclocking tool
    After a year and a half of using my overclocked 1080ti I discovered MSI now have a tool built into afterburner and it gets me higher scores than I've ever had in all benchmarks.
    If you haven't seen it or just want a quick and good overclock have a look at this video I made and see if you want to try it yourself [​IMG]

chksix likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Some random crashes since 1.9 (solved uninstalling MSI Afterburner/Rivatuner) Dec 12, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Stuck in first menu (msi afterburner conflict) Nov 19, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Black screen when loading? (msi afterburner conflict) Jul 9, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Msi afterburner works but with no voltage adjustment Dec 13, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Acs.exe hang on session start (solved: msi afterburner issues) Jul 22, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Assetto corsa stopped working (right on the title screen) [msi afterburner] Jul 5, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds MSI afterburner, ATIpro and other overlays Nov 8, 2013
    ACC General Discussions Driver Nationality when Customsing Car and Team etc Apr 24, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions MSI RADEON RX 5700 XT MECH OC and FPS Mar 25, 2020
    Liveries Ferrari 458 gt2 - bodyxfr liveries - msi livery and more... Dec 14, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Do i go for msi amd r9 280 for €184 Oct 14, 2014
    Chit Chat Room GTX MSI 770 OC Video Card on it's way! What to expect? Apr 1, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds ACS.exe has stopped working (solved: MSI overlay) Feb 5, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds AC Launcher stopping working and game crash (MSI Ab - exclusion list required) Jan 19, 2014

3. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

This was a thing with evga earlier but now msi afterburner got it too. Good ****! I havent compared it with a manual oc and this though. Do you suggest this works better?

4. Stains

Stains Simracer

I have scored better with this oc plus my own memory oc in Superposition and Timespy and firestrike also. I put links to my score increases in the video ;)
    Definitely works well even though it gave +137 and my manual did +136 the MSI one does it across different parts of the curve.

5. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Gonna try it! :) Thanks for the tip! I wonder if its givving better results because of a special voltage.

Stains likes this.
  6. Stains

Stains Simracer

Have a look at the video, I show the whole process.

7. Stains

Stains Simracer