1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Multiplayer idiot

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by john oliver, Oct 29, 2014.

1. john oliver

john oliver Simracer

people carry on like this it wont be long before multiplayer is dead and limited to leagues only

2. Robbiexsstar

Robbiexsstar Hardcore Simmer

"The idiot's mom" is always pregnant. :(

BRACHIFER and john oliver like this.
  3. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

Ok let's face it, public servers will be ALWAYS like that, no matter what.
    Just join several Club races or forums, meet some decent people and play with them. You will be regarded with nice, clean racing and tons of fun by TS.

tkrisz2 and john oliver like this.
  4. john oliver

john oliver Simracer

I just don't understand why people do it I mean this was a server created by me normaly I have them private but I thought id open it up today and that's how im repaid :(
    shut the server down instantly so the rammer gained nothing just pointless

5. djkostas

djkostas Hardcore Simmer

Well..... you (not you personally) wanted pickup mode!
    You hated having to wait for booking.
    Well... there you have it!!

PS. I know booking mode isnt some kind of magic remedy, but I am certain it would stop more than 90% of such incidents.

LeSunTzu likes this.
  6. john oliver

john oliver Simracer

no its the same its just how people are

7. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

Even better, if it's your own server, post some announcements everywhere so clean drivers meet there.

john oliver likes this.
  8. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

Anyway, blaming Assetto Corsa itself isn't quite right. AC server rules won't ever change human nature. No game will.

diwant likes this.
  9. These things happens in every game, doesnt matter if its a FPS, MMORPG, Sim...
    God needs to patch humanity quick.

10. Fivizzz

Fivizzz Simracer

That's not AC multiplayer. That's not even racing multiplayer. That's just multiplayer. What did you expect?

iRacing is nothing but a worldwide league. So find a league, or several of them for that matter, and go there.

11. Radfahrer

Radfahrer Hardcore Simmer

Imagine a game where people really, bodily join ...
    Then be the referee of doom and justice .

If its a inet-game, forget it, because : Anonymity is asociality :mad:

12. john oliver

john oliver Simracer

joining a league shouldn't be the answer I just cant get over why one would do something like this on purpose

13. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

Then why did you name your video like that, "AC multiplayer is very bad"?

14. Horus

Horus Alien

ADMIN SERVER RIGHTS ALREADY! It's not a cure all but it can really be satisfying removing stains like that from servers. Then we can whine at Steam till they sort out their rubbish security systems so that SteamID's actually mean something and not broken by Skidrows and such like who can join Multiplayer games left, right and center. I had the same thing happen to me yesterday, miles in the lead for some useless carbon atoms in the shape of a *****, to do the same to me, not just the once oh! No! No! No! two or three times, in the end I bided my time and punted him so far off track I think he woke up in Tiger Wood Pro Golf. :)

P.S. I agree though it is not AC Multiplayer it is the server you were connected to as Kunos does not supply us with servers. :)

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
    Lunae likes this.
  15. MaxDamage75

MaxDamage75 Gamer

When i'm in first position by a large amount of seconds and i see a new driver in front of me i always
    think that he can be an idiot, so i slow down and i wait for him to crash in a wall / tree / guardrail etc... :)
    It happens in 5 seconds max :)
    If he is a good driver instead i can battle with him or overtake without problems.
    But we need some "fair driver" stat linked to the steam account so in server could be possible to set a treshold of "fairiness".
    If you are too low you cannot join.
    To obtain an higher value you have to complete laps and laps without incidents in multiplayer mode.

16. esox71

esox71 Alien

All you really need....Can't enter server while a race is in progress....Simples! :)

Guy Moulton likes this.
  17. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

a simple, CANT JOIN MID RACE would of solved that issue, but a built in CTRA system would be the best thing they could implement.. BUT requires so much admin i would'nt think its practicable.

ears1991 likes this.
  18. Horus

Horus Alien

That will only stop those Muppets joining, not the ones already on track that think they are Gadolf the Grey 'YOU WILL NOT PASS!' How many times I have been taken out by some fool on the grid because I get a better start than them, or catch them up at over four seconds a lap for them to just weave across to take you out. Or those all time losers that park it at pit exit, or on an apex to then smash into you for their sociopathic pleasures. It worries me that people can gain so much pleasure for wrecking another ones joy.

19. esox71

esox71 Alien

Vote..kick....Restart race...Can't join again because race in progress, this is not rocket science.

20. Horus

Horus Alien

How many votes have you seen passed on an open server? I have only seen two pass in the last few weeks. :)