1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Multiplayer issue (open =1)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by PGCD Durand, Oct 1, 2015.

1. PGCD Durand

PGCD Durand Racer

O.k so my query is this, i have had the race set to open=1 people were joining the game and diving right on track slap bang in middle of a race, now i know its boring waiting. But its much worse being blocked by a slow person who wasn't even in the original race.
    I then tried setting it to Open =2 but then no one joined server was dead so i switched it back, now people are on it but i CANT control who is on track and who is not, is there a way i can configure it so that it is indeed open to join but newcomers CANNOT join the track until next race ?

That would be a god send thanks in advance to anyone who can help.....

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Connection issues in multiplayer after 1.9.3 May 26, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Multiplayer issues - Update Feb 22, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Car won't move in multiplayer [issue of the server entered, not the user side] Oct 20, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Multiplayer Unplayable due to being disconnected randomly during races (SPLINE issue) Mar 27, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Multiplayer Server list issues Jan 8, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Multiplayer connection issues Jul 1, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer SA issue in multiplayer May 16, 2020
    ACC User Interface Timetables issue [in multiplayer] Feb 6, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Multiplayer car spawning issue Nürburgring Jan 19, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Issue with multiplayer starts Jan 2, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Multiplayer Issues Summary (1.0.7 v2) Jul 29, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Multiplayer lobby issues Jul 11, 2019
    Bug reports Issues connecting to Multiplayer Servers Mar 6, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Issues with choosing a multiplayer server Feb 18, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Multiplayer Current Issues Jan 28, 2019

3. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

Sorry mate, but that is your only options, you either let everybody join "mid race" or you don't let everybody join until the race is finished. It doesn't matter if they are in the entry file, it's an all or nothing setting. Because you want a public / open server, there is no changing this. If you wanted a closed / password server, use the entry list to only let people in you know, but you need their GUID number and racing (AC Name).

I had the same on my server, so I opened it, and have not had any problems, but then again, I do run random combos, not what people usually look for, and I also run a Blacklist, just in case

Fordie

4. PGCD Durand

PGCD Durand Racer

Got a blacklist set, its not that i mind them joining... But to put it bluntly they dont give two ****s about anyone's race but when shoes on the other foot they throw a right paddy so i was hoping to eliminate that aspect, which is one of many problems.

5. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

Yeah I know mate, but you can't I am afraid

Fordie

6. PGCD Durand

PGCD Durand Racer

Ah cheers for the reply though, the only reason i asked is because i vaguely remember joining a server. But not being able to leave the pit until the race was done.
    I thought it was an option but i guess not, maybe just some random glitch.

7. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

If there is, I would like to know about that as well. You read this, it's a hosting servers Bible......

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?faq/dedicated-server-manual.28/

Fordie

PGCD Durand likes this.
  8. PGCD Durand

PGCD Durand Racer

Ha yeah its my go to file when i need to switch up something on CFG :D good bit of kit.