1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

MULTIPLAYER Multiplayer & Rating - 1.0

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Minolin, May 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chksix

chksix Hardcore Simmer

"Joining a server via the (old) server list using the correct password will join you as Spectator without car. You will be able to broadcast, chat or even use race director commands (see 7)."

Recipe for disaster [/dq 001] from the spectator stands ;) :D

2. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Btw, there's 2 errors in the pictures posted above. It says 'Free Pratice' in the first one, and 'Unavailble' in the 2nd.

Minolin likes this.
  3. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Well you still need to be server admin for a /dq

steevee and chksix like this.
  4. Achokaracho

Achokaracho Racer

Omfg, my wet dreams have come true.
    Kunos, you've made a masterpiece with this SIM and a benchmark for upcoming racing Sims!
    Can't wait till release.

5. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

Thanks for listening the people! :D

Looks awesome, can't wait.

6. pazzi008

pazzi008 Racer

Wow, simply wow. Can't wait for the 29th even more!

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  7. did you see that green BMW in the Dswaps picture? aaaaah livery editor incoming!

8. ignission

ignission Simracer

The guys and gals at Kunos smashing it out of the park! So much to look forward too, those CP servers sound amazing.

9. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

Competition!:):):)

And if I understand it correct CrewChief will also be possible?:cool::)

Great news. Can't wait 1.0 und am very very motivated now to push my SA from mid 60 to 80.:p

Really great news @Minolin , hope there will also be enough Spa and Monza CP Servers. :cool:

10. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

Competitions servers and long races definitely awaited. Maybe a real alternative to the expected schedules if properly implemented.

11. MakeMeLaugh

MakeMeLaugh Simracer

Wait, so what is CP exactly? Is it like a MMR? If so, can servers be setup based on it, but not using a minimum number, but a range(for example a server for players between 20~40)? There should be CP servers of different race durations, not only 1h, at least 3 types(short = 30min, medium = 1h, long = 2h).

Will race start procedure change(talking about limiter)? Will people still be able to join mid race, and if so, is the stutter gone when it happens?

Also, would be nice to be able to increase fuel and tyre wear just like you can do with time, that would make short races more interesting.

eRacer212 and PiretSS2000 like this.
  12. sid1965

sid1965 Gamer

It says. (Once the 10m Qualifying session starts, the session is locked - there is no way to come back) I don't know if this is for all online race's or just CP servers.

13. Just FANTASTIC!

14. is there going to be a nice interface for server management? (is there one already?) or will it be only configurable via ini file (which is a pita)?

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  15. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

DRIVER SWAPS :D
    [​IMG]

But quick question minolin... full formation lap comming to MP as an option?

16. baguisand

baguisand Rookie

Great news .... I believe in ACC !!! :)

all rating reset or not reset ?

17. jaxx_za

jaxx_za Hardcore Simmer

There is something about the SA that has been bugging me, and I guess in the context of the above now's a good time to bring it up.
    The concern is that the fear of losing SA is preventing myself (and probably other players) from experimenting with more risky offline race conditions.
    Think night and rain, and/or with very high AI strength, or even a car that I'm not familiar with - the chances of SA impacting incidents are far higher under these conditions - so as a result while i'm working on rebuilding by SA (had a pit lane incident post race that dropped SA by 5 points), I cannot afford to try more risky race conditions for now.

Do you think it would be possible to allow the user to turn off SA for certain offline races ?

Zanza21 likes this.
  18. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

just HYPE ! excellent sounds very promising GOOD WORK Kunos !!! :):):)

And3ad likes this.
  19. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

Fantastic!!
    Absolutely a dream come true.

Looking forward to the day of release.
    I believe that this time I really have to make time to return to league racing.
    The driver swaps is tremendous for championships (to replicate Blancpain) and/or those quite special events with 3h, 6h and 24h races.

20. Diablo_rf

Diablo_rf Hardcore Simmer

@Minolin will the current user ratings transfer to the release version or it will be a wipe?
    Just wonder if there is any point on increasing my SA rating before the release or not...
    Thank you, everything looks good so far, beside the ability to join after the formation lap. Does that meant that anyone can join the server for the race? Even if they didn't do the Q?