1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Must watch video. it's sad but true!!! (shocking! interview with assetto corsa developer [original])

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by sarvpriya, Mar 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarvpriya

sarvpriya Rookie

i think majority of people actually understand the meaning of this video(except few off course).

2. Quffy

Quffy Alien

What they promised was game support after release out of early access. They didn't promise everything possible done in a sim racing game would be delivered at v1.0 game release. Get your facts straight please. I laughed more at the first part of the interview you subtitled with pcars vs ac, but the rest was just stuff to satisfy your own agenda.

But yea, satire has been in society for millenniums, that's how things roll.

Horus likes this.
  3. sarvpriya

sarvpriya Rookie

But they also never said prior to the 1.0 update, that it will be unfinished and we will finish that game slowly, if they would have said they before the launch me and minority of people would have no bought the game.

4. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

I was ready to have a good laugh because I love satire this way, but I found it quite pathetic, disinformative and sad but untrue.
    Also highly biased towards pCars which I don't have the slightest problem with and actually I admire but I doubt it's without its faults too.

Furthermore, it's not a war of "for us to win, everybody else must lose". The more visibility a sim gets, the more visibility others gets with it too. So I really hope that pCars will get all the visibility and success it needs, because in the end it's more market for all simracing titles out there. It's good competition and I wish users would relax a bit their wild comparisons and just enjoy more.

With the above said though, since this video talks **** about AC but most importantly puts it in confrontation with other sims which can bring in "religion wars" that we have often said that we do not tollerate in this forum, I'm forced to close the thread and remove the video.

There are plenty of places in the internet that you can continue your religion wars and talk as bad as you want about AC or any other game, but this is mainly a support forum. Thank you.

Have a nice day.

Horus, Eero, martcerv and 13 others like this.