1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Mustang madness!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by eSEA One, Apr 13, 2016.

1. eSEA One

eSEA One Hardcore Simmer

Just been in Florida USA for the last week and a bit. Wow! the number of Mustangs here is comparable to Fiat 500's in Italy [​IMG]

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Online Leagues / Championships room Ford Mustang night in AOR (Saturday 20th March) Mar 16, 2021
    ACC General Discussions No Mustang No Buy Jun 27, 2020
    Bug reports Ford Mustang GT Shadow Bug Mar 31, 2017
    Bug reports Ford Mustang Shadows Bug Feb 3, 2017
    Console Lounge Mustang Shadows Bug? Dec 28, 2016
    Audio Bugs & Issues Mustang engine sound fade when braking/sliding Nov 26, 2016
    Audio Bugs & Issues Ford Mustang, Low F5-F6 cam sound Nov 3, 2016
    Chit Chat Room New GT4 Mustang revealed Nov 1, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Mustang model: missing indicator on right rear view mirror Aug 6, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds mustang GT Apr 23, 2016
    Liveries Vaughn Gittin Jr. ford mustang formula drift 2016 Apr 16, 2016
    Liveries Mustang Template/Wireframe is useless Apr 15, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Mustang GT350 Apr 12, 2016
    Liveries Mustang Skin file name? Apr 11, 2016
    Audio Bugs & Issues Mustang external audio looping very badly Apr 7, 2016

3. That's why italians emigrated in mass to the US...the factor of 10 :p

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
    eSEA One likes this.
  4. Maxidyne

Maxidyne Hardcore Simmer

You see them a lot over there. Last time I visited my family over there you tripped over Stangs :p I believe you have a basic Stang for under $20.000,-?

My dream Stang: 03/04 Terminator Cobra with a Kenne Bell and Bassani o/r x-pipe and Borla stingers in Sonic blue please :D

V8_KB and eSEA One like this.
  5. eSEA One

eSEA One Hardcore Simmer

Not nearly as common and the American muscle car I prefer are the Corvette's, I'll try and take a snap of one before heading home.

Maxidyne likes this.
  6. Did you go to the Barrett-Jackson auction this past weekend in Palm Beach?

7. Racing_34

Racing_34 Simracer

the funny fact is that in the us prices start from 20k $.. in italy a mustang stars form 38k €

(and btw is insane to pay a 500 12-15k € + propriety taxes)

8. One more reason to immigrate to the "Land of the Free" ;)

Racing_34 likes this.
  9. Yea it kind of sucks actually. Because:

It's so damn popular, so many schmucks buy the base model, which aint too sporty. They be like "Yea, look at me rollin in my Mustang. I'm a boss!"

o_O

Riiiigghhhttt. I wish they didn't sell the low powered base models. In my opinion it dilutes the Mustang identity.

/rant

LetsTestDrive and cerebralvortex like this.
  10. eSEA One

eSEA One Hardcore Simmer

No. This was purely a family vacation, father-in-law's 80 down in the Keys and Universal parks for the kids and the kids in us!

ZethGAF likes this.
  11. C'mon is not the eighties anymore...The Mustang has always been the poor man's sport car...That's why it will always be so successful...

tkaczorek69 likes this.
  12. eSEA One

eSEA One Hardcore Simmer

Yeah! Driving into Universal's parking we saw a family of four in two convertible Stangs punching the air and hollering. Rentals presumably.

13. I certainly expected that response. Here's the thing; the base model is not sporty. Really my issue is with people. It's just humans doing there dumb human ****e. It's not that people buy a base model, it's that they really think they are Hot Shi* in it :p

14. Since when is 300+HP not sporty?

mistery and arthur666 like this.
  15. LilSki

LilSki Alien

I've always called them "me too" cars. "Hey I own a mustang" "hey me too!"

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  16. Good point. But, they are heavy man. I have not driven the newer Mustangs. I did drive a base model 2014 Camaro which has 312 HP. Heavy (3,750 lbs), slow.

6th Gen Mustang is 3,469 to 3,825 lbs. So yea, there is that.

But yes, HP is fun. You can spin tires for sure. Go fast?...

17. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

Someone's is always bigger.

18. On the opposite spectrum, I drove a 2013 Mazdaspeed3--man are they fugly--but holy shi* that thing blew me away. That was light and fast a fack. Felt like instantaneous throttle/turbo response. Put a shi* eating grin on my face in milliseconds. :D

19. rd.king

rd.king Hardcore Simmer

I bought the base model 300Hp V6 6speed
    For about $700 I added a high flow cold air intake and a 93 octane Bama tune and now it's a 345hp V6.
    My next tweak will be a 73 MM throttle body and it'll be pulling almost 380Hp if I add injectors who knows.
    And I'm still about $12000 under the price of a 5.0 GT.
    My point being that for a schmuck's car it's pretty effin sporty.

20. Nice. I really think you misconstrue my words. I am not labeling everyone that buys a base model Mustang a schmuck, nor am I labeling it a "schmucks" car. Literally, I said

Never said anyone who buys the base model is a schmuck. Don't agree with that statement at all. And it is awesome that you are tuning and tweaking it. Your car is certainly faster than mine--an 89 325i Convertible automatic o_O--and I'm jealous.

And hells yea, I would probably do the same; buy the base model and soup it up, to suit my personal tastes and to get more performance bang for the buck. Plus getting to soup it up on your own is fun.

All that being said, I've driven a fair amount of sports cars and still stand by my statement that a 3,469 to 3,825 lbs car with 300 HP isn't too sporty. Maybe I shouldn't have said sporty? Maybe I should have said, doesn't have great acceleration?

Anyways, please don't jump to other conclusions I have not stated. :)

21. rd.king

rd.king Hardcore Simmer

I got your meaning, I'm just having fun yanking your chain.
    I bought the base model because the car is cheaper the insurance is cheaper
    and I simply plan on running the piss out of it, and when I get bored of fishtailing around corners and burnouts
    I'll flip it.

I have to call you on this point
    stock Mustang V6 0-60 5.5 sec
    that's better than an FR-S or an MX5;)

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
    Seria17hri11er and arthur666 like this.