1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 My experience with G920 on Xbox and recommendations

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by TalkBeardyToMe, Feb 7, 2021.

1. Hi everyone,

New here, and first post.....

I know there’s a plethora of threads on this subject, but I felt compelled to add my own experience and recommendation, which I hope will benefit someone.

I absolutely love my sim racing, albeit on console rather than PC due to the pick up and play nature of it rather than worrying about the cost / time to get and store a suitable PC rig.

I’ve enjoyed many years playing Assetto Corsa, Project cars 1 and 2 and the numerous F1 games since they appeared on consoles, playing on the Xbox one X with a Logitech G920 wheel complete with pedals and gear shifter all mounted on the X Rocker XR racing rig.

I was eagerly awaiting the release of ACC on Xbox last year, and picked it up on the day of release. Yes there were bugs, and wheel setup issues, but I loved it none the less. Ever since I’ve been reading about and watching videos about the wheel settings, and never quite found one that I liked 100%. I’ve spent many months tweaking the available wheel settings, and now feel I’ve got to a stage that I’m happy with it, and more importantly it’s made the title even more enjoyable.

So, here are my settings, in case anyone else wants to give them a go. Note that I’ve upgraded the firmware of the G920 to the latest available through Logitech via my PC.

Gain 100%
    Minimum force 4%
    Dynamic damping 112%
    Road effects 0%
    Steering Lock (I use those published on the ‘SimRacingSetup’ website dependant on car)
    Steer scale 100%
    Steer linearity 1.00
    Brake gamma 2.50
    Brake dead zone 22%
    Throttle dead zone 0%​

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Drive for Experience | Leaderboards & Ranking Aug 13, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Anyone have experienced the same glitch? Apr 27, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality Dlss 2.3.9 is the best experience so far [Not recommended] Apr 15, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room No DLC? No experience? No problem! New RM Sprint season! Dec 6, 2021
    ACC Hardware Discussions Thrustmaster T-GT2 experiences? Nov 23, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room No DLC? No experience? No problem! New RM Sprint season! Oct 8, 2021
    ACC Hardware Discussions 3060 Ti on 3440x1440 - Any experience? Sep 5, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Two separate Fanatec wheel racing experiences, which one is correct? May 12, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer A Report Option would really improve the open lobby experience Apr 15, 2021
    Screens & Videos Tokyo Shutoko Expressway | Cruise Life Experience Mar 16, 2021
    ACC Virtual Reality new mirror settings improve VR experience a lot Feb 22, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions A couple or errors that are spoiling my experience Dec 7, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Experience with Coach Dave Academy Nov 28, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Imput lag is killing my experience. Aug 23, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions Tips for a smoother experience? Aug 11, 2020

3. bells0

bells0 Gamer

Hi. Thanks for posting your settings. Are these after the newest update/patch that included fixes for Logitech wheels?

4. These settings were from ACC Version 1.6.5.199810 on Logitech firmware 96.3.49

5. GoRillaA18

GoRillaA18 Rookie

The lack of FFB is still disappointing, but my car feels a lot more fluid now...and it can actually competitively brake. Thanks for sharing!