1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

my little wishlist for final build

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Eckhart von Glan, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Stuff i'd love to have fixed in ACC till release (Monza race day?):
    - larger fields for Enduro racing
    - the HUD showing your position in race, it's abysmally slow to catch up with changes in the order and does not show the three Players/cars in front or behind me, which is the only info i am interested in
    - ability to save game at any given time
    - AI able to go into t1 in Monza without forming a queue 500m before apex, it just looks so silly.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface little issue search bar Nov 14, 2019
    ACC General Discussions A little assistance to help please Oct 27, 2019
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #149 – Little and Large Oct 6, 2019
    ACC Gameplay little default setup inconsistency on Nissan GT-R (2015) Aug 23, 2019
    ACC General Discussions One little nagging detail.. Aug 7, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals thrusmaster little edition no dectected Jul 9, 2019
    ACC Gameplay AI is a single little train behind the player Jun 9, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Little question Jun 8, 2019
    ACC User Interface Little error Jun 1, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Improve the graphical appearence using this little trick May 30, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Little surprise? May 14, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer After the matchmaking problem, here's my little solution May 9, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Hi, so I have a little error while set uping a server Apr 22, 2019
    Screens & Videos Little video with Toyota Supra at Trento Bondone Mar 5, 2019
    ACC Gameplay To little cool down time on Races(just before formation lap begins) Jan 1, 2019

3. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Hardcore Simmer

ACC General Discussions
    WISHLISTS WILL BE INSTANTLY REMOVED.

mms, Coanda and carlossanchez97 like this.
  4. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

I'm afraid you'll have to expect this thread to be locked, as wishlists are not allowed here. You will see this if you hover the mouse over the forum name, as indicated by CoproManiac above.

5. haha, saw that now. will look for another place, thx for the info ;)

6. TheBoss

TheBoss Hardcore Simmer