1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

My newest movie - "No mercy" featuring Toyota Supra Time Attack

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by micemincer, Oct 5, 2018.

1. micemincer

micemincer Gamer

Hi guys.

So I did some racing, then I did some editing, then I did some music and here you go:

Enjoy and have fun :)

Regards, Mac.

Radfahrer, rycil, Vibe Style and 2 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds No cars load today - after newest update. Sep 19, 2017
    XBox One Discussions Request for newest update to eliminate stutter during racing Oct 16, 2016
    Liveries |protoskins| newest: W.I.P. F2002 SKIN "jaguar r2-ish" Feb 24, 2015
    Liveries Lotus Evora new release Team Motown (newest post) May 8, 2014
    ACC Audio Opening Movie Jun 18, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Movies has no sound in VR May 30, 2019
    Chit Chat Room I love this game - all 178 cars presented in one movie (youtube) Feb 20, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Grand Prix movie 50th Anniversary! Dec 21, 2016
    Chit Chat Room My First iPhone Movie... Jun 1, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Jerky movie Apr 1, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds White screen at start of intro movie Jan 13, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Movies about racing Sep 29, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Kung fury(short movie on steam) May 29, 2015
    Screens & Videos Assetto corsa movie - it's your turn Apr 26, 2015
    Screens & Videos Ac movie - laferrari dancing around nürburgring / john frankenheimer style :-) Apr 6, 2015

3. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

I love the second part with the external cameras, they look awesome, how did you do that?

4. micemincer

micemincer Gamer

THX, well the hardest part was to do whole lap without crashing :)

After that I just recorded some nice shots using free camera, some editing and post production and voila :)